Boyfriend considers his needs only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyfriend considers his needs only

My boyfriend wants me to go down on him but he won`t return the favor. I don`t understand. When it`s about his needs it`s all good but when I talk about my pleasure then all of a sudden his `hygiene issues` come in the way. I mean wtf I have needs too! Also leaving him is not an option as our families know and we are soon to be tying the knot! Help me. What should I do? My ex used to think about my needs before his whereas this guy, whom I`m in love with sure, but my body doesn`t really love him. Does that even make sense?

Oh yeah, girl, it’s a tit for tat, don’t go down on him if he won’t do the same for you. Hit him with YOUR “hygiene issues” and throw up the same excuse right on his face

Comment

Maybe he’s had a bad experience...like a smelly and gross vajayjay lol….with his previous experiences. Assure him with some extra cleaning habits and he might be convinced. Cut down on your intake of processed foods, sugary foods and drinks, ****y food to keep it from a bad odor.

Comment

Whoever said it’s a tit for tat, it’s not. GROW UP PLEASE!! That’s not what relationships are based on. Communicate with him about this, because if you’re going towards marriage then this is your whole life, you need him to know that this is something you are not OK with and something you’re going to want. Maybe if he really cares about your needs, he’ll compromise whatever issue he has.

Comment

You can’t force him to do something, dudette. If he doesn’t want to, he just doesn’t.Stop being such a prick and pleasure yourself in other ways, it’s not the end of the world

Comment

Leave him. It's that simple!!

Comment

What the hell, she can’t overlook her needs just because he doesn’t want to, she should not. Express how you are not sexually satisfied with him, maybe he’ll see the problem and if he cares enough, he’ll suck it up and go down on you….Good luck!!

Comment

Honeyy, tell him how your ex made you and your body feel great. That HAS to make him jealous, no man likes to be incompetent, lol. Just try this and I’m so sure he’s going to slay that pussycat Yo.!!

Comment

Just keep telling him how awesome your ex was at doing that to u and a garentee you he will be pleasing u in no time. He can't let u talk about you ex like that without proving he is the better man

Comment

I think you should break up with him since he doesn't consider your needs

Comment

Tell him that you're not going down on him if he has no plans of returning the favor

Comment

i honestly dot understand why women put up with this kind of crap from men. leave his ass already

Comment

here's the thing, that guy is doing that to you cause you're letting him, dont go down on him anymore unless he goes down on you

Comment

• sexsexgirlnowme
                            sexsexgirlnowme commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Absolutely! If you stop going down on him he will surely think twice and would probably trigger him to eat your pussy.

• antitrump
                            antitrump commented
                            Editing a comment
                            he kinda reminds me of dj khaled

It is now time to consider your own needs too, time to rethink tying the knot with him, this isnt just about sex, i think this could be something bigger that could develop later in your marriage

Comment

why are you still with that guy? he's clearly not right for you, just let him go and move on

Comment

Working...
                            X