Outdoor sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outdoor sex

Is anyone here who loves doing outdoor sex? The jerk I matched last night on Tinder is asking for an outdoor sex, and I still haven't replied yet. I am still figuring it out. Is it really fun? Or why people loves to do anyway?

My first outdoor sex was shortly after I graduated from high school. Both my boyfriend and I were still living at home and so we had no privacy, except of course, the back of his covered truck where we kept an inflatable mattress. HAHAHAH glad that we didn't fall asleep after sex.

Comment

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      HAHAHA you must be crazy by doing that! lmao when you fell asleep there after having sex and you were caught by somebody else!

The first time I had sex was extremely exciting, next to the pool, while the song Nights of white Satin’, was playing. I married and divorced him within few years. But still we enjoy having sex whenever he's home.haha

Comment

Just go and try it honey! There's no problem in trying new things.

Comment

Back in college, I have hooked up in public a lot. I couldn't do that in my dorm since I was living with other girls. One day, while we were in the middle of having a good sex in the garden, a man who's passing by asked us if he could join us, which we had to decline of course, but he still didn't leave, so what we did was, we changed location hahaha and guess what we ended up just doing it against of the convenient store which was way more public but at least no one asked to join. lol

Comment

I already tried it before like we literally went to the meadow with just a blanket ahhaha

Comment

Working...
          X