Girlfriend digs in chubiness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriend digs in chubiness

Hey so I have been in a relationship for a month and I`m kinda on the heavy side.My girlfriend really digs my chubbiness but I myself ain`t so comfortable in my skin. She has been giving me hints that she wants more from me but I just can`t stand someone with a hot body like hers to see someone flabby like me, naked. We have done the first base. Lord knows how bad I want her but I just can`t get myself to do more, or to even take my shirt off. Pleaseeee guys help me! Tell me how to lose weight asap or pour in suggestions. Do you think lights off is a good idea?

Oh boy!! TAKE IT EASY. You can't just shed off those excess fats easily. Go for Liposuction if you want quick results or simply opt for Detox. That really works.

Comment

You know, you’re eventually going to have to take your shirt off so either you get comfortable with her just the way you are or work on yourself. Personally I think it’s just your own insecurity and she doesn’t even care if you have flabs or not. So just join a gym for your own sake, bro.

Comment

Dude, yeah you need to join the gym, get that fat out of the way so you can concentrate on other important things, like banging her, lol. No but seriously, maybe you can ignore this now but with somebody that fit, you’re going to get more conscious with time.

Comment

Ahh you're right!! It would be great if someone shares some diet tips too.

Comment

Here you go bro, if you want to lose weight really quick, start having more whole foods, avoid sugary drinks and carbs, you NEED a high protein breakfast, and start hitting the gym.

Comment

Honestly, if you talk to her about this, just share how you feel, it might make things better. I was in the same position as you and talking to my boyfriend about it made me feel so much BETTER. You’ll be surprised how understanding our partners can be, maybe she doesn’t mind it like you said she digs the chubbiness. A lot of women like flabby men….more to hold onto while you’re cuddling, wink wink LOL

Comment

SaraK, if she’s already implied she likes the chub, I don’t see why he needs to talk to her. It’s going to be pointless and going to make him seem self conscious and anxious about himself. Nobody likes an unconfident man. Flaunt that fat, man

Comment

If you don’t lose it now you’re going to have someone else come along the way with a body better than yours...and bam, before you know, she won’t be yours anymore, it’s probably just a phase right now that she likes all that flab, she’ll be fat shaming you. Gym should be your only and best option.

Comment

Gosh!! You’re being so pessimistic about this right now, you’ve probably just been around the wrong girls. Hit me up privately, man.

Comment

Working...
                    X