Lost in the middle of wanting to fuck or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost in the middle of wanting to fuck or not

Have you guys been into a situation where you are wanted to validate yourself that you are still able to attract a lot of people? I am 35 and gained weight, and I feel like the guys now are wanting perfection. They see my body and it no longer is within their standards of fuckable. I meant, I get laid but why do I feel like I am no longer as desirable as before..

we all go through that phase, it's normal and you don't have to fill sorry. Try to find something that will make you feel better. There is no age of being fuckable dear. I can always make you feel better.

Comment

I think you need fun. are you experimental when you fuck? or are you the one who does it over and over again? maybe try something new. threesome? orgy? fucking a pussy?

Comment

Nowadays, when people wants to have sex, they won't mind how you look. All you have to do is to give them your best performance in bed. Try all the positions that could make them cum because at the end, it's the pleasure which matters the most.

Comment

Working...
        X