FUcking toes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUcking toes

I was chatting this guy in tinder ( yes it's old school) .. I get so horny with him talking about how he would fuck me using his toes. He said he will put it inside my pussy and will wiggle it.. I am being abnormal. lol

If the toes gets you too horny, my dick sure can. how good looking is his toes that you imagine fucking it?

Comment

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      you might be awarded the biggest flirt in this platform. I always see you hitting on men and women. quite flexible huh?

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      fallinlove if you are not interested in his dick,. maybe mine can be good? It's hard baby and shaved. I have lots of cum,. they taste sweet

Originally posted by Jessine05 View Post
    I was chatting this guy in tinder ( yes it's old school) .. I get so horny with him talking about how he would fuck me using his toes. He said he will put it inside my pussy and will wiggle it.. I am being abnormal. lol
    I have tried the toes part but never did I insert it in my pussy. But I sucked toes and my toes was sucked too. It gives you that tingling feeling while your toes are being sucked, then you feel the salive wetting it.. while it was sucking me, my clits are moving along with how my toes are sucked.. gossshhhh it was really so hootttt

Comment

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      a toes in your pussy? that seems gross. I meant, how clean was the toes? It's crazy how you allowed that to happen

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      you need to taste the odd to taste the glory Daisy54 you should give it a try. it is a different kind of euphoria.

Originally posted by fallinlove View Post

I have tried the toes part but never did I insert it in my pussy. But I sucked toes and my toes was sucked too. It gives you that tingling feeling while your toes are being sucked, then you feel the salive wetting it.. while it was sucking me, my clits are moving along with how my toes are sucked.. gossshhhh it was really so hootttt
    this is really gross but I have to say quite tempting. I may want to try this weekend, if ever I can get a hook up

Comment

• BeautifulAglow
      BeautifulAglow commented
      Editing a comment
      did you try it? I honestly can't think how a person can be horny sucking toes, fucking toes or licking toes. I think it's not just gross but it's dirty

you meant like this? this is very normal. then you wiggle it the toes inside.. I have had a lot of ladies who squirts and begs for more
    Attached Files

Comment

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      fuck! I wonder if they even get a pedicure first before putting the shit into the hole

Originally posted by XYZKate View Post
    If the toes gets you too horny, my dick sure can. how good looking is his toes that you imagine fucking it?
    I hear from a little pussy that your dick was not really that good. heard it was just too little tat

Comment

Me and my fuck buddy are actually doing it often. This will actually make you squirt so much like you'll be fuckin scream so loud.

Comment

• 1nytstand
        1nytstand commented
        Editing a comment
        that's interesting. I'm gonna try it soon! It's satisfying to guys when they see their girl squirts so baddd!

• kelly77
        kelly77 commented
        Editing a comment
        Absolutely honey! You will like that so mush and I'm sure you'll get obsessed with it. haha
    Working...
    X