Taste of Cum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taste of Cum

I know guys love it when we swallow. I do it of course, a lot in my lifetime. But honestly, the taste of cum does not get better in time. How do you guys get accustomed to the taste of cum? The sticky ones are the worst in taste.

Originally posted by JennyREnz View Post
    I know guys love it when we swallow. I do it of course, a lot in my lifetime. But honestly, the taste of cum does not get better in time. How do you guys get accustomed to the taste of cum? The sticky ones are the worst in taste.

well, I never really liked it too. ha ha ha ha but you know, I kinda of been used to it. my ex does not lick my pussy if I dont swallow his cum. that jerk

Comment

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      this quite automatic right? If you do a blowjob then he should do the same. Stupid of the guy to not eat your pussy and not lick your milk to dry. JennyREnz oh no I never had told anyone their cum tasted bad. BUt I tell them if their dick needs enhancers. such a bitch in me. LOL

• StoveLove
      StoveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      how can you girls say you do not like it? what is not to like? It taste different for a reason.. because it needs to be special

• StoveLove
      StoveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      oh no never JennyREnz ! I tell them I like it. because I do. I like swallowing it all . in a slow manner, I will take time to lick and drink the cum until I wipe it to dry

Hmmm, been sucking dick since my teenage days and I can definitely tell that there the taste of cum depends with the man. I've been with a guy who maintains a healthy lifestyle and his cum is way better than any guy I've been with. From smell and taste and ever since then, I like sucking guys who look healthy lol but of course it just depends.

Comment

• StoveLove
      StoveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      they all taste different. unique but never boring. when I give blow jobs I do not stop until I taste the pre-cum. it makes me so horny

I don't get to feel the cum or whatever its taste is. I just suck and go on with the moment and feels hahahha

Comment

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      That's quite impossible babe as the cum will be inside your mouth, I am pretty sure there's after taste to it! Maybe you love the taste of cum so you don't get to feel if it's bad or not!

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      wow,... so you never really have tried to complain at all even once? weeewww you must be one lucky gal

• Jessine05
      Jessine05 commented
      Editing a comment
      this is so sad. you really have to be vocal about this. but I really hope you do enjoy the sex

You just have to deal with it lol. For a sexual active person like me, I agree with you that it doesn't taste good but you know what, the feeling of a good sex pays it off especially if the guy gives me multiple orgasms!!!

Comment

• pamela76
      pamela76 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know and I definitely agree with you. I don't why other people are so bothered or making this a big deal.

• Aloha91
      Aloha91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Preach hunny!!! crzyyouandme the things we do for sex

I am confident that my cum taste good as most of the girls that had sex with me happily swallowed my cum 😎

Comment

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      Let me taste it then and I'll tell you if it's bad or not

Do I need it in my life? Absolutely! Do I have to like it? NO 😘 Never been bothered by its taste, smell or whatever it is!

Comment

I like it when guy gives me cum shot, I can see in their faces that they're freaking excited as there's a girl with her mouth wide open and waiting for the juice from his dick. I just love that looks from their faces!

Comment

Have you noticed it, the cum tasted different in every male. Some taste really awful and some acceptable. but neither way. you have to swallow once in a while. hahahaha

Comment

• Dianawest
          Dianawest commented
          Editing a comment
          oh yes. there are some that are quite sticky and so foul. but it does not matter for me. what I dont like is if the guy has so little cum. have you tried that? like the cum is is just a few drops.

our duty to actually swallow is sometimes too heavy. but you know we gotta do it. swallow and pretend like it tasted good

Comment

• Dianawest
          Dianawest commented
          Editing a comment
          but you know when you swallow it all and you let them do a cum shot. they perform even better. they really find it so hot when you lick the last drop of their cum. oh their faces when you see it in broad daylight... it makes you horny all over again

• softheartedgirl
          softheartedgirl commented
          Editing a comment
          This is so true! the toughest job. but let's not all be biased. I wonder how men would rate the taste of our pussy.. lol

I have had a dude before that his cum really tasted so bad and he wants me to swallow it.. like I said, you better taste your own so that you will know it's totally unacceptable. LOL we never saw each other after

Comment

• BeautifulAglow
          BeautifulAglow commented
          Editing a comment
          oh God what a brave person you are hahahaha I never had the courage to say those as it might ruin the moment and the sex will stop. I guess it was right. LOL

• 1nytstand
          1nytstand commented
          Editing a comment
          I wish I was as brave as you XYZKate... I just eventually complied and do the deed. there are times that till now, I still do comply.

well this post is real as fuck LOL it never really gets better and some are just.. urghh I wanna throw up but for the heck of good sex. I have to close my eyes and fuck

Comment

• JennyREnz
          JennyREnz commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank God I am not the only one hahahaha like seriously we are getting as real as it can be here. it does not taste like soda or anything pleasant but we have to swallow it.

• BeautifulAglow
          BeautifulAglow commented
          Editing a comment
          softheartedgirl the first time I did it, I cried.. literally hahahaha in my mind I keep thinking that it was not I imagined. for fuck sake and I have to fake it so much to be able to finish the ordeal. I had a load shit of cum in my mouth. I ran tot he bathroom and was puking a lot.

• 1nytstand
          1nytstand commented
          Editing a comment
          we all faked it for sure. LMAO but at least we got better at swallowing,,. right?

there are no men every commenting here? hahahaha well although it does not taste good but at least you get used to it. and cmon' let's be real, we also miss swallowing. it's not like we are being forced to but we really do want to keep doing it.

Comment

• TickleMyTesla
          TickleMyTesla commented
          Editing a comment
          XYZKate 1nytstand oh let me tell you one story. I was hooking up with a drummer when I was like in my college years. He was so proud of himself but his dick is not that hard. I told him genuinely out of concern to have it checked because a horny dick should really be hard right? OH MY GOD. he called me a bitch the next time he played with his band at the bar.. that jerrrk

• 1nytstand
          1nytstand commented
          Editing a comment
          seriously?? what a mean asshole he is TickleMyTesla you should have shouted too and called him names. I will be shouting to everyone he can't bone cause hid dick is could not bone hahahahaha

• TickleMyTesla
          TickleMyTesla commented
          Editing a comment
          I know right.. hahahaha I did not shout at him though but I spread the word that his dick is soft as a mallow. I never went back to that bar again..

is this even a problem? would you rather not taste the aweful cum and not have sex at all? we can't have it all. be thankful you have some dick to suck.

Comment

• 1nytstand
          1nytstand commented
          Editing a comment
          BUT!!! GraceJEAN would you agree if I say that some dicks actually taste different? seriously. not the cum but the dick itself. there are some penis that are so good to lick it taste really good.

• XYZKate
          XYZKate commented
          Editing a comment
          1nytstand it matters if someone washed his penis before letting you suck it.. there goes the difference in taste.

• 1nytstand
          1nytstand commented
          Editing a comment
          XYZKate not really that but I don't know there are some guys gifted with a good smell it comes down all the way to their dick

First, I do not see the point of us complaining about the taste of cum. The taste of our pussy is not like candy too. But anyway, would you rather have not tasted cum? seriously everyonel

Comment

• StoveLove
          StoveLove commented
          Editing a comment
          shit was he not shy about it? effort is wasted. I can never be satisfied until I feel the man dripping. did he explain why was he so dry? is he sick? TickleMyTesla

• StoveLove
          StoveLove commented
          Editing a comment
          I lick mine too. when I do myself and oh so wet. i drip my fingers deep and lick myself dry.. carzin89 it taste heavenly. I want to fuck a girl

• InsightChic
          InsightChic commented
          Editing a comment
          so is it a myth that guys do not want to kiss girls who just swallowed cum?
      Working...
      X