You And Me And The Devil Makes Three

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You And Me And The Devil Makes Three

If one of your closest friends who's married or in a relationship suddenly asks you to be in a threesome with them (your friend and their partner) are you going to say yes to their offer or not?

No, since I'm not comfortable doing it with my close friends. He/She might have the kink of inviting me in but I will have to refuse.

Comment

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you willing to do it if it's not your friends?

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be better if you someone joined them right? Blockro

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, cuz there is a big possibility that we might be awkward after that. AglowReportsDari

I will have to think about it since it's her partner that we are talking about and I think I'm more into it if I can also include my partner and have a foursome.

Comment

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      Will your partner be open in having a foursome with you guys? I think you need to reconsider if your partner likes it.

Not sure that I would be game for it. I guess it will depend on the friend who will ask me.

Comment

No plans of ever doing it with any of my friends and partners. Even if the guy that they're dating is smoking hot.

Comment

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      What if a complete stranger asks you for a threesome? Are you going to do it with them or not?

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah, my answer is still a no. I have no plans to do it. PieFun

I'm more comfortable if the couple that's going to ask me is more of an acquaintance rather than an actual friend.

Comment

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you not comfortable doing it with a friend? Do you not like to be seen naked in front of him or her?

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      Things might be changed, you know it may be awkward. SupaPussy789

Been asked by an old coworker of mine. His wife told her that she wanted to have a threesome with me for their anniversary.

Comment

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you accept his offer to have a threesome with his wife on their anniversary?

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      Will that be their first threesome if you said yes or they've done it before and they are hoping to be their latest threesome partner.

It all depends on the couple who's going to ask me. If they're both hot enough, I might do it.

Comment

• Infomarry
      Infomarry commented
      Editing a comment
      Tastype Older couple is fine with me because it also means that they have much experience. crystalinejoy well if she's the one who'll ask me then I'll be down for it.

• crystalinejoy
      crystalinejoy commented
      Editing a comment
      Infomarry but she's hot, don't you want to go ahead and ask her first or do the first move?

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet the reason why you like older couples is because they are more expert.lmao. Infomarry

I like having a threesome but it makes me think about doing it with a close friend since it's awkward and uncomfortable but I might do it if there's a hot guy around.

Comment

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      When you are having a threesome, is it with two guys, or are they a couple too?

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      So you often go on threesomes with complete strangers rather than with people that you know?

I've been asked a few times before and declined it since the couples who asked me were almost the same age as my parents.

Comment

It will be a pass for me even if they are the hottest couple in the planet. Not the type who's into doing threesomes.

Comment

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't blame you for that but if both of them are really hot then I might not resist and I'll have a threesome with them.

• SoftBaby
      SoftBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you already tried threesomes? sexsexgirlnowme

I'm really afraid to try it out on my close friend and I will not do it since I have no guts on ever doing it with my close friends.

Comment

• AngelsMountain
      AngelsMountain commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it's awkward if a close friend of yours asks you to have a threesome with him or her and you will get naked in front of them.

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you going to do if they dared you to have a threesome with them? Are you going to do the dare or not?

I would have accepted it if both of them are girls but there's no way I'll do it if there would be two boys and I hate it.

Comment

• carzin89
      carzin89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it possible to book different kinds of girls in other agencies? I really want a two girls shumwap

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      Because you said that you like girls, but hot young girls are better. carzin89

• carzin89
      carzin89 commented
      Editing a comment
      I respect your opinion and likes stubbornass . I don't like it because I'm straight lol shumwap two girls are still so much better

I think I will do it but I'm thinking it will be awkward because they are a couple and your just the extra and it feels like you are just watching them.

Comment

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you think that you might just end up watching them do it? I bet that the girl will pay more attention with you and your dick since there is a new dick that she can have some fun with.

• elatederic
      elatederic commented
      Editing a comment
      priority23 you might be right but I am quite scared for her husband's reactions with it lol. goodlove I probably want to hear that word before going in and start touching his wife lol.

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      elatederic Nah, why are you afraid? They are the only one who ask or invite you for threesome and not you.

If we're talking about the a female friend her and I don't really know the guy that she was dating, I might give it a try. But if it is a male friend, I might pass on that offer.

Comment

• motherlove
      motherlove commented
      Editing a comment
      So you are willing to fucked your female friend?
Working...
X