Coaching Your Partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaching Your Partner

During sex, are you the type who would often tell your partner what he/she needs to do in order for you to enjoy it or are you the type who just let him/her do whatever he/she wants.

I let him do his job and just tell him the things that I didn't like or enjoyed after we are done fucking. It is not my style to interrupt my partner in the middle of sex.

Comment

• HearAlive
      HearAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      What if you did not enjoy his job? I mean you know, you are not satisfied with what he's doing. DilDoDabbins

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I can endure for the guy I only like of course. kissmeback

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      HearAlive If I really can't take it, I think I will put us in hurry.

I might coach him a bit if he's not hitting the spots that I want to be pleased. But most of the time I let him to his moves.

Comment

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      What are the spots that you want to be hit? The g-spot it the obvious choice here.

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course my G-spot, a guy should hit the girls g-spot because they like it. Saltinte

Most girls that I've been with would often tell me when they want me to put my dick inside them already. Also I don't care if she would tell me things that I need to do in order for her to enjoy the experience.

Comment

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      But if she tells you to do something, are you readily do it for them or you completely don't listen to them?

I don't actually do the coaching thing to him during sex. I just tell him if it is time for his dick to be inside of me.

Comment

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      So you won't narrate what will happen and you will just let his dick take control of the situation?

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      Jansa90 I let him take control of the situation since he knows what he is doing.

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you lead it sometimes? daddyslittleG1rl

It all depends with the guy. I've been with a few who wants you to tell them what you want, and there are some who does whatever he wants.

Comment

• elatederic
      elatederic commented
      Editing a comment
      So what kind of guy you actually prefer? Is it the former or the latter?

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      The former of course, I like guys who considers my side and would want to satisfy me and not just them. elatederic

• Tastyrese
      Tastyrese commented
      Editing a comment
      Softandwet Yeah me too, it's unfair if I satisfy him but he did not do the same thing to me.

I'll let him do what he wants but if I don't like it then I'll stop and will recommend him something or I'll make him suggest a better option to do it.

Comment

• StoveLove
      StoveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      What do you usually suggest to him if you don't like what he's doing?

I just tell him what I like to do and I let him direct the play and take control of the situation but I really talk about it before we make love.

Comment

• pamela76
      pamela76 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you tried initiating sex on your partner and you also direct the play like doing sexy foreplays?

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      So the two of you would discuss what the two of you would be doing before having sex?

I always let my partner decide on what to do but I cross out taboo sex on the list if I don't like it and it's best if we stick with vanilla sex.

Comment

• Amethyst54
      Amethyst54 commented
      Editing a comment
      What if you have a partner who is always into BDSM? Will you still consider having vanilla sex?

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you going to do if your girlfriends wants you to rim her? Are you going to eat her ass or not?

Not really a vocal partner during sex so I just let him do whatever he wants since he already knows what I'm not into.

Comment

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      AirAngelsAmaze Yeah me too. I just moan his name and leave him what he wants to do.

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      goodlove hahaha lmao, but I make it up to him sometimes. like I will take the lead.

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here! like I will ride top of him like a horse. AirAngelsAmaze

There is a chance that I will guide him if he should go harder or softer. I think it helps to show them what you like.

Comment

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you been with a guy who doesn't know what he was doing during sex?

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      Alivens nope, never been with that kind of guy but with someone who needs a little push lol

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that he learned something from you. punkchick

If I feel that he doesn't know what he's doing down there, I will tell him which spots he needs to hit in order for me to cum.

Comment

• crystalinejoy
      crystalinejoy commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he ever manage to hit the correct spots that lead to your orgasm?

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I think so, and we enjoy it. crystalinejoy

I sometimes say what he should do as I am moaning. I'm actually imagining it right now and he really follows what I told him to do.

Comment

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is he successful in making you cum and fulfill your orgasm?

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      And did you feel a bit wet when you started imagining it? lmao

I let him do what he wants since I'm just a chilled girl who follows orders nicely and smoothly.

Comment

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you prefer guys who are dominant in the bedroom?

The only time I will "coach" him during sex is when he doesn't know what he's doing.

Comment

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      SoftBaby When you ''coach" him during sex is that hes first time?

• SoftBaby
      SoftBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I did, that guy was tipsy and horny. he want me to guide him,lol SpoiledTeaTasty

• SpoiledTeaTasty
      SpoiledTeaTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      So, did you ride on top of him? SoftBaby
Working...
X