Pussy Licker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pussy Licker

What is your favorite position to be in when a man is going down on you? What do you like more, getting your pussy licked or having someone tongue fuck you? I like it when I kneel over his face as he tongue fuck me.

Originally posted by Clitcomander View Post
    What is your favorite position to be in when a man is going down on you? What do you like more, getting your pussy licked or having someone tongue fuck you? I like it when I kneel over his face as he tongue fuck me.
    Are you asking these questions to improve your performance in the bedroom, or because you're bored and have your hand down your pants?

Comment

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel that it might be both actually. And I think this might be something that the guys need to answer since they're the ones who's going to eat our pussy.

• ChristineOh
      ChristineOh commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she wants to try to most positions ladies prefer here so she will do it next time with his partner.

I prefer laying down on my bed but I don't mind riding on his face as well.

Comment

It would be either laying in bed or while we're doing 69 since I get to suck his dick while he's eating my pussy.

Comment

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      I also prefer this one and I love the old 69 positions because it's give and take.

• MikeInShiningArmor
      MikeInShiningArmor commented
      Editing a comment
      What's your preferred position? Is it laying in bed or doing the 69 position with your guy?

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      hulagirlsexsexyum 69 position is one of the really hot position for me, hahha I don't know why.

Personally, tongue fuck does nothing for me. I prefer penetration by the fingers while the tongue tends to the outer areas.

Comment

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe the guys that you've been with were just bad at it that's why you didn't enjoyed them.

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      How many fingers does that guy need to use on you in order for you to be properly satisfied?

It would be standing up while my leg is placed over his shoulder. I love getting eaten in that position and I can easily grab his hair and push his head towards my pussy.

Comment

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      Love that as well. And then he would carry you so that he can start fucking you as the two of you go to the bedroom.

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought you are going to put his head inside your pussy lol. Imagine if it's a bald guy then you won't grab any hair and it's just his head you are grabbing.

Originally posted by Clitcomander View Post

I thought this might be some man just looking for advice to be better in bed and I was wrong. It was a lady finding the perfect spot lol.

Comment

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      So what would count as the perfect position for you? Do you enjoy doing it lying down or while doing the 69 with your man?

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      You think so? But I guess you're right. crystalinejoy

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I love that! very! how can I not be right? BlackmanAndRobbin

I would like a woman kneeling down to my face and also doing a 69 position. I think all the positions will do great and I am hungry for some pussy now.

Comment

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      To you also use your fingers while you were eating your pussy?

If you're dating a guy who's taller than you, I would suggest that the two of you try doing a standing 69. Just make sure that the guy can carry you properly.

Comment

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      LiquidAss do you think that there's a woman who can do that or have done that before?

• Tastyrese
      Tastyrese commented
      Editing a comment
      QueefPat That sounds hot! I will definitely try it. btw, Have you already done that?

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      QueefPat Standing 69 position? That must be tiring,lol.

I like it if she is doing a spreadie. She spreads her legs as I licked her. It can be in a standing position if she can balance well enough for me to lick her clean.

Comment

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      What about when she would put her leg on your shoulder while you're eating her in a standing position?

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      Since I enjoy being eaten on that position, how long does it usually take before you can make her cum?

Originally posted by rumdrum View Post
    I like it if she is doing a spreadie. She spreads her legs as I licked her. It can be in a standing position if she can balance well enough for me to lick her clean.
    Like what this guy said. I lick her too when she is spreading her legs in front of me that makes me want to dive my tongue in and give her a tongue twister or tongue tornado licking.

Comment

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have other special tongue moves that can easily make the girl cum?

• cutestman
      cutestman commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes but the tongue those two moves are my best weapon.

I prefer fingers than tongue fuck. I don't even know that tongue fuck exists lol but I want to be lick with my legs behind my back for being flexible.

Comment

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      I think a man will love it when she puts her legs in that position and you can make him lick your asshole too.

• Hugurerbe
      Hugurerbe commented
      Editing a comment
      Does he also fuck you in that position? That will be a cool position when having sex.

I like the butterball position and you should all try it. It's a great position not only for cunnilingus but for a rim job as well.

Comment

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it an easy access to the clit when he's going to lick it? I like my clit to be licked in that position.

• Amethyst54
      Amethyst54 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it easy enough to pull that position? I might try it and see if my partner likes it.

I really like the feeling when his toque is inside me.

Comment

I really love everytime my ex want to to set his mouth or everytime he will eat me. he is really good at eating pussy and fuck me so well.

Comment

Working...
      X