Spit or Swallow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spit or Swallow?

When your partner cums in your mouth would you spit it out or swallow everything? Any thoughts?

It is fine that he would cum on my mouth, but I would spit it out. I do not like the awful taste of cum. I wonder some few women love to swallow cum when it is gross to do so.

Comment

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      It is not fine for him to cum on my mouth, but he could shower it on my face and body. Of course, I need to take a shower afterwards.

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      Where are you going to spit it? Are you going to go to the restroom in order to spit it out or you're going to grab a tissue and spit his cum there?

• PrincessGail
      PrincessGail commented
      Editing a comment
      LiquidAss Do you also find it gross? same here!

But I do not like the taste of cum. Okay, if I like the man so much and if he requested me to swallow his cum, then I might grant his request. It also depends if I am in the mood to swallow it.

Comment

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      You can tell him to eat fruits that are in the citrus family a few hours before the two of you have sex. It would make his cum taste a bit sweet.

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      @OreoEater780 have you tried doing it? And did it really made your cum taste sweet?

• Hugurerbe
      Hugurerbe commented
      Editing a comment
      OreoEater789 That's a good discovery. I'll offer them some orange before we make up then.

Spit it out. By all means, just spit it out. All of it must be expelled. I do not think that we need to eat cum as it is not a food!

Comment

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      Well not necessarily a food but they do swallow because cum is like the finishing touch of a woman's satisfaction

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to spit it out like a lougie or phlegm?

• surfsup
      surfsup commented
      Editing a comment
      Just spit it all out then if you think it's disgusting but some ladies love it.

Well, nobody could stop us if we want to swallow it. In order not to be messy, then just swallow everything. If you need to lick the excess cum, then you may do so. It is your preference, after all.

Comment

• PennyTration
      PennyTration commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you actually been with a guy who shoots out way too much cum that you had a hard time swallowing it all?

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      I think your the girl who doesn't waste all the cum that's been spurted just imagining your answer it only means that you swallow everything.

• PrincessGail
      PrincessGail commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you usually swallow it? sounds like you really like it. demoomed

Some times, I spit it out. Other times, I swallow it. Well, it depends on my mood. There are no certain conditions why I spit or swallow cum.

Comment

• VaginalDestruction
      VaginalDestruction commented
      Editing a comment
      Your mood may vary depending on the sex; What if your partner satisfied you enough, do you swallow it?
      Last edited by VaginalDestruction; 03-02-2020, 06:15 AM.

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      They said that if you swallow boys testosterone can make you UTI. Is it true?

• Amethyst54
      Amethyst54 commented
      Editing a comment
      what if you arenot in the mood to swallow it but your partner likes you to do it.?

I swallow it all the way because my men loves it when I devour their cum. I don't waste it, it's just like taking my daily yogurt in the morning.

Comment

• Houservit
      Houservit commented
      Editing a comment
      RachelSiryn Having sex in the morning is great, and it's more fun if you swallow his cum.

• Houservit
      Houservit commented
      Editing a comment
      You should do that to your partner too. I am sure you find it fun. TickleMyTesla

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with that, but do it everyday? nah, I don't think so. Houservit

Sometimes I spit sometimes I swallow but when the guy demands me to swallow his cum then I'll swallow. I am fond of oral sex and licking pre-cum as well.

Comment

How about I spit some and I swallow some. I don't really like to swallow it all that's why half of it I swallow and half of it I spit wherever he wants.

Comment

• HearAlive
      HearAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess you have to try it to know if it really works.

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      You're funny it's like your measuring on what's to waste and what's not to waste.

If my partner wants me to swallow it make him feel special I would do so but if he doesn't tell me, I would spit it.

Comment

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      Spit it on his face and see his reaction lol. That would certainly piss him off.

• motherlove
      motherlove commented
      Editing a comment
      So, there is no freewill from you to do whatever you have on your mind. Anyway, there are women who are lost in this world. Lost in the sense that they could not actually decide what to do with their lives.

• PrincessGail
      PrincessGail commented
      Editing a comment
      punkchick Did he usually say to you to swallow it?

I would swallow if he would eat foods that can make his semen taste better. As they say, "A pineapple a day keeps the semen tasting ok".

Comment

• GraceJEAN
      GraceJEAN commented
      Editing a comment
      Before trying pineapples, know first if your partner and you have allergies on it. Better to be safe than unsafe.

• softheartedgirl
      softheartedgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that even real? I need a man from pineapple producing countries in order for me to prove that it is real. If they produce lots of pineapples, then they would consume the fruit daily.

• rumdrum
      rumdrum commented
      Editing a comment
      Could I just drink organic pineapple juice? My girl doesn't swallow cum and I can't test with her if it will taste ok.

If he intentionally aims to my mouth then I would spit it out. I only swallow if I'm in the mood.

Comment

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      it really depends on the mood! there are times that swallowing really builds up the tension lol

My partner want me to spit it out, but I am a naughty girl so I swallow it sometimes.

Comment

• PrincessGail
      PrincessGail commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you guys still together until now? StoveLove

• StoveLove
      StoveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      PrincessGail Yeah, but I don't think that we are in a serious relationship.

• PrincessGail
      PrincessGail commented
      Editing a comment
      But you guys have sex regularly? StoveLove what made you think it's not a serious one?

I want to spit it out but boyfriend asks me to swallow it. Like really, it does not taste good. BUt he licks my wet pussy dry, so I gotta return the favor right?

Comment

I usually spit it after he cum in my mouth.

Comment

• crystalinejoy
        crystalinejoy commented
        Editing a comment
        I always spit it too. IDK but I don't like the taste of it.

• DanniMoon
        DanniMoon commented
        Editing a comment
        Is't okay for you to swallow it if he demands it? priority23

• priority23
        priority23 commented
        Editing a comment
        I swallow sometimes if I had to. but if I don't want it. I tell them first that I don't usually swallow their cum. Daisy54
    Working...
    X