Fuck Buddies With An Ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck Buddies With An Ex

If your ex suddenly sends you a message asking you if wanted to hookup with him or her, are you going to grab the opportunity or not?

If I knew that the ex was really good in bed, sure why not.

Comment

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Then one day while you're in bed with him you will be caught by your friend and it will result to friendship over.

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      I miss my ex who had a huge dick and amazing performance that made me squirt.

• crystalinejoy
      crystalinejoy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah right! we would not grab the opportunity if he is bad in bed.lol. sexualdepth

I'm going to ignore his message and tell him to fuck off. He might be doing this in the hopes that we're going to get back together because of it.

Comment

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      It sounds like this has happened to you before that's why you're against it.

• Hugurerbe
      Hugurerbe commented
      Editing a comment
      That could one of his plans, but it is also possible that he was just horny at that time and wanted to have a quick fuck with someone he knows well.

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      What made you think that he wanted the two of you to get back together? I guess that he wanted to just have a fun with you.

That's a yes for me. Who am I to deny free sex coming from an ex.

Comment

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that having sex with an ex is a better option rather than not having any sex at all, right?

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah me too! especially if I am single I would gladly accept it. There’s no reason to say no lol!

• Amethyst54
      Amethyst54 commented
      Editing a comment
      You are so lucky to have an ex that offer free sex! rumdrum

If I do not have a boyfriend yet and if I feel horny at the time of his invitation, then let us keep that game! I would be more than willing to play with him!

Comment

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you like to level up your affair and go on to be friends with benefits?

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you talking about only a one night stand and being fuck buddies?

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that the both of you can rely keep it casual and make sure that romantic feeling wouldn't be involved in this one?

My place or his place? Wherever. The place does not matter anymore. Let the fuck begin! LOL.

Comment

• LoveYumTasty
      LoveYumTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      In my opinion, I would rather not. You always take out the trash, you never bring trash back in the house. =)

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      LoveYumTasty are you sure you would throw the trash away even if he is really good in bed?

If he's a really great in bed and it has been awhile since the last time I had sex, then I'm willing to hookup with him again for a few times.

Comment

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      Has any of your exes actually tried to make you their fuck buddy?

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      And what are you going to tell if he asks you if you wanted to get back with him?

If I'm not seeing anyone, who am I to reject an offer of free sex.

Comment

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice to know that you respect your current relationship rather than be a complete horndog and just accept her offer.

• pamela76
      pamela76 commented
      Editing a comment
      But if you are in a relationship, you would definitely reject the free sex?

I'm not sure if I can consider myself lucky or not, but none of my exes have actually tried to ask me if I wanted to hookup with them again.

Comment

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      It all depends on whether you're the type who reunites with any of your exes or not.

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      But will you accept it if ever someone asks?

I think I will consider it, especially if I know I'm single right now and my ex is hot. The positive side of having sex with your ex is he knows where to touch and tease the right parts of your body.

Comment

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you always thought that your exes are not hot once you've broke up with them?

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      What if you are currently in a relationship with someone else?

If my ex and I are in good terms then I might accept the invitation. I think there's no harm with being naughty with the guy you had a relationship with in the past. That means you can have sex with him all night with no strings attached.

Comment

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      If the both of you before loves to fuck that much then why not? Maybe you two adores each other's body too much and is missing the action and fun when you were both being together.

• BeautifulAglow
      BeautifulAglow commented
      Editing a comment
      What if your ex already has a new girl? Would you still consider fucking with him f he invites you?

Hooking up with an ex just because the both of you are horny is a terrible idea. There's a chance that he/she is using that urge into letting him/herself enter into your life again.

Comment

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      What if he just wants purely sex and not to the point of getting back together?

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      Alivens you can't really tell unless you try it.

A couple of one night stands are fine with me just to satisfy my lust. Don't want to give him the impression that this can be the start of rekindling our relationship.

Comment

• MikeInShiningArmor
      MikeInShiningArmor commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like you've been fuck buddies with an ex before who thought that you're back together.

Well, we are both single, why not right? I would definitely say yes to him. That's a great opportunity, you don't need to find one if you are horny,lol.

Comment

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      same here! That is a big opportunity for me too. after that hook-up,we can be ex with benefits,lol.

• Tastyrese
      Tastyrese commented
      Editing a comment
      priority23 Yeah right, you guys will be a fuck buddies.

Sure hell YES! that's a free fuck with less risk of getting the virus.. lol No matter the broken heart before, as long as no lame sex. Happy Valentine's day. I hope we all get the fuck we needed.

Comment

• motherlove
      motherlove commented
      Editing a comment
      You should flirt her back, I am sure you will have a good sex with her. XYZKate

• cristel
      cristel commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you saying that you are good at pretending? XYZKate

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      oh no love is too deep of a word. maybe attached of the sex. we all have that ex who you really want to fuck all the time right?
Working...
X