Sex daily?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex daily?!

I and my friends went out for dinner. We were casually talking about lots of things. From one topic, it led to other topics. One friend, who we know is not really conservative in her nature, opened a topic that got our attention. It was such a revelation that all of us had our jaws dropped wide open for few seconds. She stated: "We have sex daily."

Oh, no! They are already overdoing it! They should not be doing it so frequently. Twice a week would be the optimal. Going daily would make their bodies deteriorate faster due to over fatigue.

Comment

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that they really have the stamina for it that's why they do it every day. I bet that one of them would say no if they don't have the stamina for it already.

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      I think so. Even if you are sexually active, sex every day will make you sick.

• SoftBaby
      SoftBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      LiquidAss I think that you're over reacting on this one. They might have been doing it daily, but they don't do it multiple rounds.

Wow! They are very sexually active. I like couples who are like them. If they could keep it up, then I need to congratulate them.

Comment

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope, and if ever someone asks me, I definitely say no. KenjiNephew

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      How about the one who performs bdsm? That sounds better right? MoiraClay

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      HAHAHA I agree even if it feels so good.@MoiraClay

I could imagine that the man has almost no cum anymore as he cums on a daily basis! Anyway, it is a no for me. I won't have the energy to have sex daily.

Comment

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that sex daily can make the men\s cum stop?

• PennyTration
      PennyTration commented
      Editing a comment
      What if your partner wants to have sex with you every day? Will you give him what he wants?

It would be tiring if we do sex every day. Even if I am a horny person, I would not allow myself to engage in that indulgence.

Comment

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that was just a figure of speech when she mentioned they do it on a daily basis.But they've done as often as possible.

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      But have you at least tried playing with yourself on a daily basis when you were growing up?

Are you sure that it is not only a figure of speech? It is also possible that they're still in the honeymoon stage that's why they're doing it like a bunch of horny teenagers.

Comment

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      If you are still in the honeymoon stage, is every day sexy applicable?

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      1nytstand yes, it is possible that the two of you would be doing every time that you're together. I've been in that situation countless of times.

How long have they been together? Because if they only started dating recently, then it is possible that they would love to do it with each other on a daily basis.

Comment

• elatederic
      elatederic commented
      Editing a comment
      And you're guessing that it would be less often as their relationship continues?

• GraceJEAN
      GraceJEAN commented
      Editing a comment
      It also happened to me, that sex daily. But it only lasted on our early months, when we reached 3 months our sex was not daily anymore.

• VaginalDestruction
      VaginalDestruction commented
      Editing a comment
      Having sex daily reduces the elation you have for each other I guess. After all, you are just after the lust, not love.

If they only became a couple recently, then it is understandable the amount of sex that they're having. I bet in a couple of months things would eventually slow down for them.

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you often sleep with them as often as possible whenever you enter a new relationship?

What's wrong with having a really high libido? Also since she mentioned the word me, it only means that she's doing it with her partner and not with any guy who's horny enough to fuck her.

Comment

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe they are the type who doesn't look like they really enjoy sex that's why she was shocked that they are a really horny couple.

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      Everyday sex can also be a disadvantage because it can cost health problems for both.

I think there is nothing wrong with having a daily intimate sexual activity with your partner. With all the happy hormones that they both release every encounter, I bet they have a happy, healthy and strong relationship.

Comment

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      For me my reaction would just be okay or meeeh because its not a surprised if one of my friend is having a great sex life which she has to do daily.

I never knew that a couple can have sex on a daily basis. I can only have sex with my partner maybe once or twice a week. I think both of them are sex addicts then that would just be a piece of cake. Lol

Comment

• Tastyrese
      Tastyrese commented
      Editing a comment
      Twice a week is better, but daily? I would be drained because of that.

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Hugurerbe I don't know, I wonder what they do everyday if they don't have sex. they must rest and exercise.

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here, my body would collapse if I do that. Tastyrese

I would suggest that they don't try and over do it. Because once the sex drive of one of them dipped, the other might think that their partner is not attracted to them already.

Comment

• HearAlive
      HearAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you tried having daily sex even just for a week?

Everyday sex would be great and can also help you reduce stress but sometimes it would also harm your body.

Comment

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, sex can be a good stress reliever but do you think that you have enough stamina to have sex if it is going to be on a daily basis?

Does she feel her vagina isn't sore?

Comment

Working...
    X