Blowjobs and sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blowjobs and sex

What can you say about people who only like to have blowjobs? Yes, they prefer blowjobs over sex. And the other way around, they only want to have sex, and they do not give any blowjobs! As for us, we seem to be on the ordinary side; that is, we could give both blowjobs and sex.

There are some women who are too picky. Yes, there are women who are into blowjobs only and do not want to have sex. There are also women who do not perform blowjobs, and they go straight to sex. I think that it all boils down to preference.

Comment

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, she even told me that she doesn't like to do one night stands because of it. W3tThet1p

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you do blowjobs for your one night stand? BeautifulAglow

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe one of your friends is like that but she did not tell you, she might be embarrassed about it. Tastyrese

I had known few women who only wanted to have blowjobs. Those are the kinds of women who are not fully ready for the consequences of their actions. You know why? Some of them stated that they only wanted to be safe. Safe from both possible pregnancy and infections.

Comment

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, I even told them that. and I don't know if they take my advice,lol BunnyPeachShang

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, but they should make sure that they do it with the safe person. Teanett

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, they can use condoms too. They can still enjoy sex while wearing condoms,lol Movievestre

Eh? Then they are picky women. I do not understand why they do not want to give blowjobs. What could be their reasons?

Comment

• GraceJEAN
      GraceJEAN commented
      Editing a comment
      One of the possibilities of not agreeing to blowjob is she haven't tried it yet. Learning first before doing it is better so that your man would not be disappointed.

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      DilDoDabbins Maybe they are shy because they don't know how to do it.

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      Not all girls are picky, there are some girls that like to do blowjobs if they want to. they even enjoyed it. DilDoDabbins

Then we should admire those women who are good on giving blowjobs. I am sure that their partners are happy with them.

Comment

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you one of those to be admired?

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      Clitcomander How about you? Are you good at blowjobs too?

They do not know how to do blowjobs! What a shame! Anyway, I think that they should learn how to give one. It is already a basic act on having sex, so I do not think that there should be a reason why they refuse to give blowjobs.

Comment

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you tell them what they need to do in order to improve their dick sucking skills?

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      The guy should guide their girl how to do it. TickleMyTesla

My goodness! Blowjobs only? Why don't they want to provide one? It is just easy to do it. I could say that it is also enjoyable.

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      They only do blowjobs because they are not ready to get pregnant.

Oral sex is a natural and enjoyable part of sex between partners if they both enjoy it and consent to it. Maybe the guy wants to cum in the woman's mouth because he wants to avoid unwanted pregnancy because he's still studying, he has other bigger commitments, blah, blah. Same as through with the woman as you stated - but with the same reasons. So as long as the girl is happy to service his man without vaginal orgasm then they should be left at it.

Comment

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      This is true, but do you know that giving oral sex to your partner doesn't mean you cannot be infected with STI's like genital herpes, genital warts, gonorrhea, etc? Because fellatio involves sucking and licking using your mouth and tongue so you will likely come in contact with genital fluids and this puts the partner at risk.

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      That's true! One girl from our college dorm where I used to live got red swollen blisters around her mouth, thighs. Only to find out that it was genital herpes. She became the talk of the dorm until she moved out.

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      Very well said. Those are some main reasons why some people only do oral sex. But, sometimes, I could not understand their logic. There are birth control pills and condoms to be used in order not to get pregnant, so why don't they use those stuffs?

Fellatio is my thing! Not a single lover did say that I suck at this kind of foreplay. They always say that I give the most mind-blowing orgasms through this, It's the best thing that you can do to your lover and him to return the favor!

Comment

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course we would automatically say that it is a good one even if it's a bad one. Because a bad blowjob is better than not having a blowjob at all

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes! There are women who are wonderful at sucking cocks. How did they become to be that great? I could only guess that they had practiced a lot!

I would love to date a guy who is already content with receiving blowjobs. And I think that when it comes to oral sex, most guys aren't interested to go down on their partners.

Comment

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      It could be that case, but I have known some men who are keen on that practice. They want to lick and suck their partner's pussy.

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      kittycat123 I haven't met a guy before who is already content with receiving blowjobs. most of them like to have sex.

I might think that there's something wrong with the guy if he is already content with me just sucking on his dick. Also I'm going to ask him if there's something with my vagina that's why he doesn't want to fuck me.

Comment

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      Totally true. For me, I would prefer blowjob first then sex follows.

Are you talking about women who don't give blowjobs? I salute those women since they don't give in to the request of their partners. Also I bet that there are some out there who don't really like giving blowjobs but are just forced to do it just to please their partner.

Comment

• LoveYumTasty
      LoveYumTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      I think another reason why other women don't give blowjobs is that they don't find it hygienic. They find it gross that there's hair on their food. = )

If you're not fond of blowjobs and he's doesn't want to eat your pussy, you can just tell him that the only time that you're willing to suck his dick is when he's going to eat your pussy. I bet that he would stop forcing you to suck his dick.

Comment

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      That's not a bad idea actually. It's really fun to have a deal with your partner that you will only give him the best blowjob once he eats your pussy real good. That means you can make him lick you down there as long as you want.

I think a blowjob is really not a requirement in a relationship. If you know how to pleasure a man using your hand and pussy then the outcome will still be the same. You just have to be open to your partner that you're not fond of giving blowjobs.

Comment

If I'm going to choose between the two, I would go with sex since the both of us would really enjoy it. Because blowjobs are most of the time a one sided thing.

Comment

• sexualdepth
        sexualdepth commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah. but there are some that blowjob alone can make them feel that they are in heaven

• Aloha91
        Aloha91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, but there are some girls who give you amazing performances in blowjobs.

• Movievestre
        Movievestre commented
        Editing a comment
        dagift2womens Did the girls always give you blowjobs?
    Working...
    X