Anal with the boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anal with the boyfriend

My friend's girlfriend wants to try and do anal activities with him like rimming and anal sex, but my friend is hesitating because it's all weird and new to him should he give it a shot or just turn his girl down on anal activities?

I think that doing anal with your girlfriend is okay, I get that your friend is still a bit shy about doing anal since it's an activity done most my gay people and it's a new territory his entering but just give it a try, I mean he might even like it and crave it in the end, this can also open new doors of pleasure for him.

Comment

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      The thing is that if this man would like to give it a try then he should try it even just once and if he does not like it then it stops there. The girlfriend must not force him into something he does not like, right? It's a huge step for him already that he has tried it once, at least.

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      I strongly agree with lovestudder. Once he will feel comfortable doing it, give him tips like making sure to slather on a nice lube before sticking his rod in her ass and if it's her firs time, tell him not to stick his dick on the first chance. Start out by rimming and using his finger then go slow, he should take his time when entering her to prevent from pain no matter how she's begging for it. That's it!

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure. The girl is already asking for it, so he might as well try it even once. There is no harm in doing it anyway.

Anal sex is okay but rimming? I can't really get why people like getting rimmed, I tried it once and it felt really weird like a jellyfish trying to have sex with you well, I guess it's not everyone's cup of tea but if your friend is not ready about doing anal activities then he should just decline his girl.

Comment

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      What!? Anal sex is the best especially rimming, getting rimmed is like your partner is taking you to the heavens of sex, I know it may be dirty to some other people and I get it why it's not your thing but you can't just say it like that there is more to anal sex and rimming than meets the eye.

It's best if the girlfriend would know that there are limits and not everything she wants would go her way. Consensual sex is important, if the guy wants it then good for her but if he'stoo scared to try it then the girlfriend must respect his decision. Easy as that!

Comment

So, why is this girlfriend wanting to peg his boyfriend? That's strange! Does she like pretending to be a man and finds prleasure fucking her man's ass? Sorry, I'm so surprised to know that she's too dominant for her boyfriend to handle.

Comment

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure what makes you think that the girl wants to peg the guy? Just because she's the one who's asking about anal sex, it doesn't automatically mean that she's the one who's going to get fucked in the ass. Also you have to remember that guys are automatically into anal sex

Are we talking about the girl rimming your friend or it is the other way around? The only thing that I can tell you is that the both of them need to prepare their asshole by making sure that it is clean enough before doing anything that is anal related. They don't want to end up being covered in shit

Comment

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      The covered in shit that you're talking about is it something that has happened to you before?

Sounds like that your friend is one of the rare guys who are not into anal. Because most of the male friends that I have would automatically say yes to it if the girl asks them about it

Comment

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe it's his first time if ever that is why he is hesitating on doing it.

Since you've mentioned rimming, who's going to be the one who get's rimmed? Is it your friend or the girlfriend? Because if your friend would be the one who's going to get his ass eaten, then I would agree with him that it is weird for his part

Comment

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you actually tried rimming a guy before? Or that's something that you have no plans of ever trying

I was thinking that you suddenly went gay because of the title of the topic. It is like you're asking us if it is okay to have anal sex with your boyfriend

Comment

Why not just ask their other friends who have tried anal before so that they can have first hand information whether the experience is a good one or not

Comment

• fallinlove
        fallinlove commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe he doesn't have friend who have tried it that's why he's asking it here

Weird? How did it become weird when other people are also doing it? For me, her boyfriend should give what her girl wants to have. In the end, it would add up to his list of sex experiences. Who gains more in the end?

Comment

I remember someone who stated something like this: "Why give her an anal sex when she already has a pussy? That is why she has a pussy." Well, I was silent when I heard him say that one. He was right after all. That is one of the purposes of a pussy.

Comment

• Aloha91
          Aloha91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay, that man was right. No question about that one. Although I could say that he is too traditional on his thoughts. Liberal people would do anal sex whenever they feel like doing it.

That is already the chance of your friend, so he must give it a try. Look, his girl is the one asking for it already. He would not have a hard time convincing his partner on those kinds of stuffs.

Comment

• Tastyrese
          Tastyrese commented
          Editing a comment
          I understand him if he is hesitant, it's his first time So I guess he think it's weird to do it.

There are people who do those stuffs. It is already a practice, so why not do it as well? It is not that unusual, after all.

Comment

• fashiones12
          fashiones12 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, I know. It is not something that is so weird anymore. There are couples who do it, so anyone who wants to perform anal sex are welcome.

• H3r3foryou
          H3r3foryou commented
          Editing a comment
          There are also people who do not do it or haven't tried it yet. Maybe his friend did not yet tried anal activities that is why he is still hesitating.
      Working...
      X