[ LEGIT ] REAL WOMAN offering sex cam for free on skype:>> eileengreen09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ LEGIT ] REAL WOMAN offering sex cam for free on skype:>> eileengreen09

I love to imagine my first time with you. I want to give you pleasure and make your dreams come true. Lets play. I'm a little shy, but if you behave properly, I'm not resisting. Let's get to know each other in an intimate way. I am up to exploring ways we can both be happy together. I cannot wait to talk to you.

"First time with you"? Does this mean that these women offering sex cams are still virgins? Then I guess those men would be lucky enough to spend some time and money for something like this.

Comment

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      She might be talking about first time having cam sex with whoever is interested

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      Just because she mentioned the words "first time" it doesn't automatically that they're virgins

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. Is she claiming that it is her first time? Who would fall for that kind of foolishness? I guess that there are still some men who would fall victims of this kind of scam.

Amelia is this even legitimate? I've seen your previous posts like these and it seems to be that you're spamming as well. Can you please at least explain us further about what is it that you're trying to aim here?

Comment

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you asking her if this is a legitimate offer? I think that she's looking for guys to have online sex with

I would be surprised if I added this eileengreen099 on Skype then she would call me immediately. Of course, I'd be expecting tosee a naked woman on my laptop screen but wait, is thhat your Skype account Amelia? Or is it being operated by a different person named Eileen?

Comment

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she would just chat with you first and try to work something out with you before going to the naughty stuff

Hey nice, I'm down with whatever you want as long you tell me what kind of man you are looking for cause I'm not really the kind of meat that sells like crazy on the market if you
    like me then let's go ahead and start

Comment

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think that she would answer your question here. Why not try to send her a message over at skype

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      LiquidAss I don't think that cutestman here has a Skype account since he's wanting to steal her attention here on the comment section, lol!

How legit is this one? I have read one time that there are other people who do some nasty things online. I suspect that you are one of them.

Comment

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, everything we do right now relies upon the help of advanced technology. Decent or nasty things are easily found online since the internet has everything in store for us with just one click of a button.

A real woman offering something for free? I do not think so. My friends do not offer anything for free. It is always compensated. There is always a monetary value that should be received for any favor that they give.

Comment

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      Only your friends? So you're not interested to try this one too for yourself? It's just for the experience and anyway, it's a great amount of money in exchange, what do you think?

Offering free sex cam? I guess that they should get their credit cards ready. Nothing is free on this world. Who would want to work for charity in the sex cam business? If I were a sex chat model, then I won't accept anything that is for free. I want money for my services. Period.

Comment

• AngelsMountain
      AngelsMountain commented
      Editing a comment
      I would charge a man that would want to have cam sex with me as well. I want easy money so cam sex is the only way to go, this man will not regret signing up for it anyway. I'd make the most out of every dime that he has to offer to me.

Ah, I just notices that Amelia here is the same person on the inserted thumbnail for this post. So anyway, we should ask the guys here if there are any takers here for our dear Amelia here.

Comment

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you expecting that she's going to post a different pic altogether?
Working...
X