No sex involved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No sex involved

Can you talk about sex with a friend (with the opposite sex) and could possibly NOT end up having sex with them? Sorry, but a friend wanted me to ask this question on this forum, lol!

If you can keep it to your pants then have a mature conversation with your friend about sex. Why is there a thought of you that you're expecting to have sex with your friend after discussing sex with them, is that intentionally?

Comment

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      I usually have mature conversations with friends about sex, it is normal but usually, we're all girls and we come in groups. I think to talk about sex with the opposite sex and it's just you two alone, then that would be different.

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      If someone is lusty, then that someone would insinuate something to that friend whom he/she is talking to. Since people as sexual in nature, they could have sex together.

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, there are some people who had the intent to have sex with the person whom they want to talk sex with. Maybe, it was their way to have a break in order to get the person that they want to have.

Wait, then why'd you initiate to talk about sex if you two are alone in the first place? It would give you both the idea to have sex right after the discussion and that would be inevitable already.

Comment

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, sometimes it is already inevitable when you two are discussing about sex, one-on-one and the tension builds up but hey, it's just sex right? There is nothing more to that, I mean, we are sexual beings and that's what makes us human.

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you carzin89. That is exactly the point here. Don't talk about it when you two are alone because since the idea is there, both of you would have in mind doing it right after discussing it.

Sex can be discussed with the opposite sex without the intent or to initiate them to have sex with you. But there might be a tendency that you two would feel a little tension slowly building up, well you can just brush it off. How is it odd not to talk about sex while you're with the opposite sex?

Comment

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      If it's normal for both of you to talk about sex then discuss it without the intent to invite the other to have sex, that is not right. It may seem to make you the opportunist here using sex as a topic just to lowkey invite him or her to have sex with you.

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      It won't be that odd if you discussed sex with him, so what if you two might get a little turned on? I mean, everybody loves sex, it is your choice if you would give in to your inhibitions to have sex with him.

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      GraceJEAN That sounds normal But It depends on the person right? But I think its awkward lol.

You can talk about so many things, but why sex? And you two, ALONE? That will certainly end up you and him fucking for rounds because of having conversations about sex. Hey, I'm just stating a fucking fact, lol.

Comment

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      If you already know where this is going then just stop with the discussion and talk about something else. You would not want to start the discussion and end up BEING the discussion there already, right? Lol!

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      If things are getting quite off then I must divert our conversation into something else. Not only does sex have that exciting vibe when it is being talked about, right?

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      What's wrong with talking about sex with just the two of you? If the both of you are mature enough, the chance of ending up having sex with each other is really slim

Sorry but I think it is impossible not to think about sex if you ARE talking about sex but you can politely ask your friend if she ever gets the feeling of having sex because of the discussion that you two are having.

Comment

• Marie25
      Marie25 commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, you're right about asking if the conversation that you're having is getting quite uncomfortable, so then, the topic should be changed immediately so that there won't be any sexual acts that could go further.

• Hugurerbe
      Hugurerbe commented
      Editing a comment
      VaginalDestruction well, yeah, it is given that when you talk about sex, you have to think about the things you are discussing. BUT it is a different thing if you are planning to have sex right after the discussion and I don't think that it is appropriate.

• Tastyrese
      Tastyrese commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a friend like to talk about sex, actually that friend of mine is a boy. idk but he likes to share his sex life to me. but he never asked me to do it. not even once. And I am not interested tho.

You can absolutely talk about sex with a guy friend but since you two do not like each other in that way, then there would be no sex by the end of it. Trust me, I've been with guy friends and the dirtier the conversation, the funnier it gets. Not the other way around like the naughtier it gets, lol, hell no!

Comment

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      It's fun to discuss sex with someone who is open to it. Nah, there should be no sexual contact or ideas of having sex whatsoever. It's better to discuss it like having sex education or having TED talk in front of the whole audience.

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      If you know that this man is open-minded to discuss topics about sex then go for it. I'm sure that either of you won't even propose the idea to have sex just because of that.

shumwap tell your friend that it is impossible not to end up having sex with the opposite sex because you two were talking about sex. LOL! Wow, there's too much sex in this context but the point is obvious. How can you not resist this one? It's sex people, come on!

Comment

• surfsup
      surfsup commented
      Editing a comment
      You could resist him if he invites you to have sex after and if it's you that initiates this one, he would be hesitant at first. Maybe a little convincing and flirting would do then one of you will eventually give in.

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      What? Nope. It is simply too bad to start a sex conversation with the intention to be laid down. The way of doing it is already laden with malice intent to reach a different end goal.

It would be boring to talk about sex and not have sex right after. I'm not gonna lie but I might even be too aggressive just talking about sex with him. Since we're alone then it would most likely end for us both having sex.

Comment

Tell your "friend" that it is possible if the both of you are not attracted to each other

Comment

• OreoEater789
        OreoEater789 commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you assuming that she's the one who's really asking and not her friend?

I've talked about sex with my male friends for a long time and we didn't end up sleeping with each other. The only time that would happen is when one of you is into the other person

Comment

If the both of you are in your teens, there's a possibility that the two of you might end up sleeping with each other. Otherwise, it will not automatically end up having sex with them

Comment

I was expecting that this is about an asexual relationship since that's the only thing that pops in my head when I see or read the words is "no sex involved"

Comment

For it's possible because if both you are open-minded and not really attracted to each other you might just learn more about the sex and have wider understanding since your
            opinions are different you can dig dipper on every opinion since both of you have different experiences

Comment

I think it's okay but sometimes our urges tend to stand out and take over if you guys just want to talk about sex it's better to keep a safe distance
              between the two of you so that either of you won't be tempted to touch each other because if you guys start there's no going back

Comment

Working...
              X