Worst sex advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst sex advice

I've been working too much. Thankfully, it's going to be my day off tomorrow! Anyway, who wants to give me a different turn? What is the worst sex advice someone has given you?

Well, when we were young, a friend told me to just jump vigorously after sex so that we would not get pregnant. He claimed that by jumping, the semen would not be able to reach their destination.

Comment

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      I think I've heard this one before and it's complete bullshit. Classically funny, LOL, if they should've worn a condom then they wouldn't be doing those silly things believing that it is true.

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      That is ridiculously funny, okay then, she can jump all she wants but sooner or later she will learn that it is not effective as she thought it would be. She ended up having a baby at the end of it.

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, you might look like an idiot for doing that. Katherina001

Okay, I remember a friend who told me that we won't get pregnant if we do it in a standing position. I was like: Are you serious? And he was not kidding at all. He told it with conviction that it was real. Maybe, he was just dumb or something like that. Of course, I did not believe him. And oh, that happened when we were in junior high school.

Comment

• cristel
      cristel commented
      Editing a comment
      kelly77 Besides, girls don't deserve to be treated like that.

• cristel
      cristel commented
      Editing a comment
      stubbornass A lot of times actually, but we had fun while doing that.

• kelly77
      kelly77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Btw, they should use birth control, I am sure the girl would not get pregnant. cristel

I've seen this one online and told my ex-boyfriend before that we should try it if it's a myth or a fact. It says that a woman must wear her socks on during sex (I know, it's ridiculous) so she would be able to cum multiple times. Guess what? It was all a bluff since I never wore socks while having sex.

Comment

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      But you never tried it yet, right? You gave an answer without even actually trying it. Why not wear socks during sex and see for yourself?

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      I could not find any connection of wearing socks to having multiple cums. This is so weird for me. I really could not find any connection at all.

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      Waering sucks while having sex? that is one of the craziest thing I ever heard. I won't buy that if someone told me that. Movievestre

Well, it was my first time to have sex so I asked advice from my friends. And you know what they told me? They said that I should keep my pussy hairy. I hesitated at first but I trusted them and it turned out that I should have shaved! My partner was grossed out and said that we shouldn't have sex until I shave. Gosh it was so embarrassing!

Comment

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, I will shave them all lol. hulagirlsexsexyum

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      H3r3foryou I really thought that they are serious, they even told me that they can't believe that I did that.

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      stubbornass Yeah I know, and I guess that is really fine.

The worst sex advice that I received is that I should suck the nipples of the guy. I found it weird when I heard it but I still followed because I thought it will work. When I did that, the guy I was having sex with was shocked and not in a good way. He said that I made him feel weird. I never did that again.

Comment

• Fransha33
      Fransha33 commented
      Editing a comment
      ChristineOh Yeah, I even asked her clearly, but after that, I just licked his nipples.

• ChristineOh
      ChristineOh commented
      Editing a comment
      I am sure that guy loves it. it would feel like heaven for him. Fransha33

• Fransha33
      Fransha33 commented
      Editing a comment
      ChristineOh I bet he does not feel good hahahaha he never want me to do it again. I can lick but not suck.

I think the worst that I received was that I should keep my eyes closed when kissing and when having sex. I don't think that's a good advice because it feels as if I am deeply in love with the person that I am kissing and having sex with. I don't know why but it doesn't feel right if I do that.

Comment

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      I get that keeping those eyes closed would mean that you are doing it sincerely with that person but what's wrong about keeping our eyes closed? Oh, right, we won't be seeing anything right? But it would be awkward keeping an eye on your partner as you two are making out.

• GraceJEAN
      GraceJEAN commented
      Editing a comment
      Keeping your eyes closed mean that you are making love passionately to this person. But if he is only a hookup then why would you do it with such passion? This person might think that you're into him or her that much, which you are not. Really, you're just following some stupid sex advice that is NOT helpful.

I think I was advised to have sex during the night, not during the day. I dunno exactly why but they say that often that it is best doing it by night time. Okay, I'm a sleepyhead myself and I fear that while during those sexy time, I might fall asleep really fast. I remember telling my friends that I'd usually have sex during the afternoon because the vibe is lazy and really cozy. That's just me.

Comment

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sex does not pick any time; that means that it could be done anytime. But the best time to do it is during the nighttime. After sex, you would get tired and sleep after it.

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, it is better to have sex on the night than on the day. I think that the darkness of the night have some alluring effects on humans.

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      We could have sex anytime, but I think that it is more exciting when it is done in the night when it is dimmer. There is a sense of excitement when the place looks dimmer than when it is full lights on.

The worst sex advice that I've been told that it is okay for a man to cum first since they're easily aroused when they start to precum, they should proceed to fuck immediately. Then I was like, really? Without actually making a woman feel good? Then I thought that this would be unfair since the guy would cum first and not together with the woman when he's all spent, so, what does the woman do? Play with herself until she cums?

Comment

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      That's when you'll know that a man is lazy or self-centred. Does he not know how to please a woman to make her cum the same way as he does?

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      It should be that both of you would cum together. It would be unfair if the other gets to cum first and would be leaving the other behind.

I think the worst sex advice that I have done is to moan while fucking when I was in high school. Men can moan, yes, but do not overdo as if you're the only one that's enjoying and it sounds a bit fake too. They say it turns girls on but my sex partner was looking at me weird when I was moaning. I thought I was doing the right thing.

Comment

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      So, do you think your moans are pretty sexy? I guess not, lol, she is not impressed with your fake moaning because it is us girls who usually do all the moaning for you men.

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      DUDE, WTF?! LMAO!! You shouldn't have done that, they were obviously making fun of you but you did. Well, that was a long time ago, stupid kids, aren't we? Well, next time, you shouldn't have done that since guys don't usually need to moan during sex.

Worst sex advice? It is hard to think of a worst sex advice that has been given to me since I do things my way and do not ask even for the simplest advice when it comes to sex.

Comment

• SpoiledTeaTasty
      SpoiledTeaTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      Me either, most of the advices were good, maybe it's just that those friends that usually give our the worse sex advice are just trying to mess with our sex lives so they could be even with us.

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree that some people would intentionally give you the worse kinds of advice and be convincing you that it is good and will tell you that you should try it yourself. Only if you're too dumb enough to comprehend and believe that it is actually true then I guess your sex partner will just laugh at you all throughout.

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      Just hope that you know what you're doing down there or else I would feel bad for the ladies that you've slept with

A male friend told me this one. If you want to find out if the girl is into anal or not, try to put your finger up her ass during sex or the sorry "I didn't mean to put my dick on that hole" move

Comment

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      And how many times did he end up getting yelled by the girl that his fucking because of it?

I've read an article about giving the guy a prostate massage in order for his orgasm to be more intense. And I think that most guys wouldn't openly agree on letting you do such a thing

Comment

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that the only time it would be a bad idea is if you're going to do it without him knowing lol

the worst sex advice I was given was to moan loudly and excessively my friend told me, women, like hearing there men having pleasure
    but it turns out some women hate it being loud while having sex because it turns them off and throws them of the mood

Comment

The worst sex advice I ever had was to massage my man's balls, I guess what my friend was saying was to caress it gently and she just explained it in a very wrong way and poor choice of words, I ended up massaging it and after the sex, he said that he thought that I was suffocating his balls

Comment

• Fransha33
        Fransha33 commented
        Editing a comment
        you actually need to suck their balls. LMAO but some guys loves the prostate massage. I do not even know how to do that
    Working...
    X