Who tried to use poppers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who tried to use poppers?

Who tried to use poppers before sex party? It's the safest? Any advice, please. I want to try.

I haven't tried those but I've heard about it, so, what makes you say that you wanted to try those Melisa?

Comment

• AngelsMountain
      AngelsMountain commented
      Editing a comment
      Dianawest It is not a party drug as most people would use it for various purposes.

• kelly77
      kelly77 commented
      Editing a comment
      It is because there are some benefits of poppers during sex. It relaxes the muscle on the vagina area so even if the dick is so large, you won't feel much pain.

• Melisa
      Melisa commented
      Editing a comment
      I want to feel something new.

I've read something about those poppers, which I haven't tried before, it says that it is not advisable for sex. If you're ingested those poppers accidentally, it might cause death. Yikes!

Comment

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. Why would you ingest it when it was meant to be inhaled only?

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      NinaMcAdams, so what should we really do with those poppers? Melisa, so did you inhaled on those poppers that you've had?

Not sure what I've taken last time I went into this crazy party, but I guess it might be poppers, still not sure. But I know poppers are what guys usually take. I don't know if it's advisable for you women to take those things.

Comment

• Jasssa87
      Jasssa87 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think anyone who can handle the dosage of those poppers is capable of using it, but of course, anything that is too much could be bad too.

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      Those parties would be lit if you have party drugs right? Ah, those were the days when I used to party during my college days.

Never tried but I have seen some movies where they used it. At that time, I was curious what it was. Then, someone asked me if I knew "rush". I was clueless at that time. He said that it reduces pain during sex. That was the time that I had known what it could do during sex.

Comment

• carzin89
      carzin89 commented
      Editing a comment
      So, it reduces pain and that's it? No other side effects to it? If none then I guess I should try one of those as well. I might as well see what happens or what it could possibly do to me.

I tried poppers in the past. Well, it was almost nothing. Just inhaled it and felt some dizziness and that's it.

Comment

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      So, where'd you got those poppers from? Was it legal or illegal when you got em?

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Inhalants huh? So, are they actually prescription drugs? Could they be possibly sold over-the-counter?

I never tried to use poppers, and I do not have any plans using such drugs. Anyway, what do they get if they use poppers?

Comment

• AliveAngels
      AliveAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know as well, how should I know? I don't do drugs or any kind of vices, I'm glad that I'm taking good care of my body. Yes, health is wealth, folks!

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      Those drugs are not good and will not do you good anyway so better stay away from them.

So, why are they using those poppers. What are their intentions? Who and where do they usually use it?

Comment

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      I think they use those during sex. Well, they'd usually take it during parties and get laid and stuff. Lol, I do not know these kinds of things actually.

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      Never heard of those things before. They sound new to me but it does kinda ring a bell. Oh well, I think someday I might try those things too.

Poppers are no longer common these days, so why would you use such drugs? There are no good benefits from it as far as I could tell.

Comment

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      They're not common, those poppers you say? Yep, that's why I told myself as well that I haven't heard poppers being used these days.

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, so those poppers aren't popular now? So what else can they use as alternatives? Oh, those poppers are party-drugs, right? I don't know lol.

I tried poppers with my partner last night!.. Oooo. Its perfect! The effects come on very quickly after inhaling, but unlike poopers such as alcohol, only last for seconds or minutes. But what an orgasm I have...omg. I found article about https://webproductradar.com/best-poppers-on-the-market
    Last edited by Melisa; 01-10-2020, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• Katherina001
      Katherina001 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, there it is! A first-hand result from the person asking about poppers has already tried out, I guess you might get addicted to that huh, Melisa

• surfsup
      surfsup commented
      Editing a comment
      So, are you planning to use those poppers again Melisa? So, tell us, where'd you get those exactly? Or you can just hit me up on my DMs and tell it to me directly lol.

Is there anyone here guilty of using poppers then and now? Say "I", lol, I!
    Nah, I don't I'm just messing with you guys. Remember kids, don't use drugs.

Comment

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      Those things could help you enhance your performance during sex, I've heard it from a friend and I think they got addicted to it but at least they got off from it.

• Melisa
      Melisa commented
      Editing a comment
      This is not a drug.

Melisa so can you at least attach a photo here about those poppers that you keep mentioning?

Comment

• crystalinejoy
      crystalinejoy commented
      Editing a comment
      Does she still have those poppers with her? Where'd she get those anyway?

So are you Melisa? Care to share with us the whole story of your popper experience? Was it really good? We're dying to know what really happened.

Comment

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      What's good about those poppers? Did she really have a great time using those? I think the side effect is doing its job, she's not yet here responding. Lol, I kid!

Poppers can make you feel horny, lower your inhibitions and make orgasms feel stronger. Because they relax the sphincter (the muscle in the arse hole) poppers can make it easier to be fucked or fisted. But be careful though because it can kill an erection, t's better to put a condom on before the first hit of poppers.

Comment

Working...
    X