Sleeping on different rooms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleeping on different rooms

You and your partner have been living together for few years now. One day, you had a big argument and started to sleep on different rooms. It has been that way for weeks now. What can you say?

Well, that is bad. We should talk together and solve whatever needs to be resolved in order for us to be together again. We need to sleep on the same bed once again. It has been weeks, right?

Comment

• kelly77
      kelly77 commented
      Editing a comment
      True. Was the fight so bad that they can manage to sleep in different rooms? If I experience that, I think I will take the initiative of breaking the silence between the two of us and just apologize even though I do not have something to apologize for.

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, that is the first thing that must be done. Talk first. Talk and make compromise in order have a good relationship once again.

• AliveAngels
      AliveAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah you're right, both of them need to compromise to know and understand the situation or problem. I guess both of them did something wrong.

One must go and leave the house. It could not be that we would live in this way for a long time. How could I freely let in my new partner when he is just on the other room?

Comment

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      What? You were already thinking of having someone new that quickly? Remember that there was no actual break up yet. Break up like complete separation.

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      And who do you like to leave the house first? Anyway, to be fair, both of you should leave the house and stay wherever you want to go. In that way, you would have peace in life.

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, if you are horny already, then you could invite your man and do the sex thing on your room.

For this time, I would be the one that is going straight to his room and be talking to him. I want us to resolve this issue because I cannot take how long this has been for both of us. We might even end up having make up sex for this and everything will be back to the way it was.

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      Great idea. Yes, we should be the ones to approach them first and ask them where we went wrong. Let's think about how much we could've hurt their feelings too, I hope everything goes well as long as we'd compromise and we will never do that kind of stuff again.

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      What would you do if he does not want to settle the issues with you? He wants to keep the separation, and he is planning on leaving soon,

• Houservit
      Houservit commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure. That is a good way to start. The key to a successful relationship is a good communication.

Well, I won't let it come to a point wherein we will be sleeping in different rooms for several weeks already. That is not healthy for our relationship and it's always best to set aside pride in order to save the relationship.

Comment

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      But you were already sleeping in different rooms. So, anyway, what would you do in order to save your relationship?

• Skinnylove01
      Skinnylove01 commented
      Editing a comment
      I wouldn't be surprised if you two would tolerate that and soon the whole relationship will become toxic. We should fix things while we can before it's all too late.

If a month has passed and we are still sleeping in different rooms, I think a break up is going to happen soon. I won't do anything about it and I'll just wait for him to break up with me. Most especially if I know that I didn't do anything wrong.

Comment

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      You might nor know, but it could be possible that you were the reason why the two of you separated. You may be unaware of it.

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      Either one of you has to visit the other in the second room. Check each other out if there's a chance that you two might fix things and it will still save a dying relationship that you two have.

Couples who can bear to not talk to each other and sleep beside each other for several weeks are the ones who have so much pride in themselves. They are willing to risk their relationship because they do not want to lower down their pride. I think that a relationship is toxic if both the partners are like that.

Comment

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      If things are already toxic for both of them then I guess they should break up already. What's the point of staying under one roof but in separate beds right? Wow, I guess pride is reigning for both of them, well, good luck!

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      If they can live with their pride then it's best for them to leave a long-term relationship behind. They can no longer fix their attitude, so there's no point of fixing the relationship too.

Instead of sleeping in different rooms, why not just live in different houses? That will eventually be the result if that kind of situation persists. One of them will try to breakup with the other one sooner or later.

Comment

• PennyTration
      PennyTration commented
      Editing a comment
      And soon after, either of them is going back to that house and will pack their things. It will be the end of everything, there is no turning back to that.

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      That's silly, so you're saying that the two of them should stay over to a friend's house and not one of them has to stay in that house? That's just ridiculous!

It's not advisable to sleep in different rooms. I should at least face the other way but at least we're on the same bed. I would not want our petty little fight to turn into something awful and unexpected.

Comment

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      It's about how you two should handle the fight, remember that it is you and your partner versus the problem. Not you versus your partner, that's just wrong.

• softheartedgirl
      softheartedgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      It's never advisable to sleep in different rooms, that bullshit. You two can be in one bed and not talking. That would be better for both of you.

Wait, did she just slept in a different room? I'd follow her there and I won't let this go on for weeks. We must settle this even if she moves to different parts of the house, I don't care! We need to fix this or I might as well kick her out of my house for good if that's what she wants.
    Last edited by rumdrum; 01-03-2020, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• Amethyst54
      Amethyst54 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, you have such patience for her and I admire you for that. Do not kick her out of the house, if she does not want to fix this yet, do not rush her. Ask her nicely when she gets better.

Sleeping in different rooms for weeks because of a stupid fight? That's insane! I wouldn't let my partner do that and I won't be going to a different room no matter how bad the fight is. We should settle this immediately before it gets worse.

Comment

• Jessine05
      Jessine05 commented
      Editing a comment
      That seems petty enough for me, I bet my partner wouldn't even do that so will I. It's not a good thing if both of us will be staying in one roof but not on the same bed because of a stupid fight.
Working...
X