Talking about sex experiences during dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talking about sex experiences during dates

I'd like to share here my thoughts about my friend. She had a date with this guy and she felt insecure when he started to share his sex experiences to her. She just listened to him, but she cannot share any of her stories because most of her experiences were a few and quite bad. I know my friend too well that she cannot make up stories so, she didn't shared any of her stories to him and I'm not sure if she's going to have further dates with him as well.

She shouldn't listen to him, I think he's trying to impress her but at least they didn't end up doing it. I think your friend is not pleased with his stories as well, that's why they didn't end up hooking up after the date. I'd also consider that there will be no more further dates between the two.

Comment

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      How sure are you that they did not do it? There is a tendency that her friend was interested in having sex with him because of his stories so she agreed to have sex with him eventually.

• BunnyPeachShang
      BunnyPeachShang commented
      Editing a comment
      DanniMoon I don't think that some women would be pleased to have sex just because she has heard a lot of sex stories from a certain guy. Well, I am sure that nothing happened right after that date.

In my opinion, talking about sexual experiences that you had with other people while you are on a date with someone else is totally inappropriate and unnecessary. The guy should have just talked about other stuff aside from that.

Comment

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      There are so many things to talk about, why did he stick to previous sex and hookups? I would be turned off by that, I might consider thinking that he only wants sex from me and does not seem want to take our date serious.

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I agree. The man should have talked about other sensible things and not sex experiences.

• Katherina001
      Katherina001 commented
      Editing a comment
      So, what would be some good topics to have during dates?

I think the guy shared those experiences because he wants your friend to know that he has some skills in bed. And he thought that knowing that information will make you sleep with him.

Comment

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      Airglax well, yeah, obviously?! I mean he's willing to share more of it and all she has to do is listen. Some of his stories might even change her mind into finally thinking that she should sleep with him. Do not tell me that I am wrong!

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, I had not thought of that one. But bragging that you are good in bed would make you look you are a conceited man.

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      If I was convinced with his stories, then there might be a high chance that I would be laid down on that first date. I feel like I want to experience if he was telling the truth.

I don't understand why you need to bring up sexual experiences on a date. Lol! Maybe he's just bragging.

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      He's obviously bragging about how good he is at bed, but I feel bad for her friend that she seems uncomfortable talking about sex experiences during her first dates with him. But wait, who even initiated to start that topic in the first place?

• PrincessGail
      PrincessGail commented
      Editing a comment
      Bragging about what? That he is good in bed? That he had many sexual encounters already? It is still not appropriate to talk about those sex experiences.

• HearAlive
      HearAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      No, he is not bragging. He could be telling those stories in order for her to get some ideas that he is indirectly suggesting for them to have sex after the date.

I think he's too shy to directly ask you about having sex with him so maybe that's his way of baiting you into having sex with him.

Comment

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      But clearly, it is not a good conversation to start with, I mean he should've asked her a couple of times if she's comfortable of discussing his sex life all throughout the date. He seems to be humble-bragging about it.

• Jessine05
      Jessine05 commented
      Editing a comment
      That could be his move in order for you to have some idea that he wants to bang you afterwards.

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      Either he is too shy or he is making it in that way to lure her into having sex with him.

If my date starts to talk about his previous sexual experiences, I will cut him off as soon as possible and I will tell him that I'm not comfortable talking about it.

Comment

• elatederic
      elatederic commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, you should let him know how comfortable it is for you to handle such topics. It's not about being prude or humble but it's what makes you and your date comfortable, so it's acceptable for you to cut him off and tell him that you're not interested with those topics.

• Skinnylove01
      Skinnylove01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you not comfortable about it JenniferFray? Are you grossed out even by the smallest of details to it? Well, he must be gross at describing this whole sex thing to you.

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      But why cut him short? You could at least listen to his lies, right? Sometimes, listening to bragging lies is fun to the ears.

I do not think that you need to share your sex experiences during dates. It is simply not appropriate to talk about it unless both of you are open and willing to share each other's sex experiences.

Comment

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he forgot to ask her about it or she might've said something that have triggered him to tell such experiences like sex. I can't blame him for that, maybe he's really an open person even to those first dates.

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe there's a right time and a right place to talk about sex experiences, maybe right after the sex? But most definitely NOT during those first dates.

If I were the girl, then I would listen to the stories of the man attentively. I would be able to know if the man is great in bed or not.

Comment

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes we tend to listen and not understand things clearly, maybe he's just making up stories just to impress you. You'll be surprised if he does not turned out to be great in bed as he said he was.

• VaginalDestruction
      VaginalDestruction commented
      Editing a comment
      Then let's just listen to their sex stories, we'll be able to know for sure that their stories might be true and we'll get to learn a thing or two from it as well.

• Dianawest
      Dianawest commented
      Editing a comment
      I would not just listen to his stories but I would also inquire more about those stories. I would love to know more about stories that he has.

Say that you have been listening to his stories and you're convinced that he's really great, would it be okay to ask him to try and have sex with you?

Comment

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be okay to ask him for that, I mean there's nothing wrong about that. Just so he can prove to you that he's not all talk and he could actually be 'the best' that he says that he is.

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet the girl was enticed with the stories so the moment that the guy asked her for a hookup, she said yes in a heartbeat. Lol!

The guy was definitely a jerk for doing that on their dates. I think he is also insensitive. But through that, it is possible that the guy was just boasting and none of what he said were true.

Comment

Working...
    X