Oh, the cock!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, the cock!

We all know that we like ideal things like big girth of a long cock, but they say that, most often than not, we could not have it all. So, for the purpose of having a poll, which would you choose between the two and why?
    Big girth but short cock
    57.14%
    Thin girth but long cock
    42.86%

I would choose an average cock with a big girth and it will surely hit my g-spot just perfectly, if you'd ask me.

Comment

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I would also choose the same preference. It does not matter if it is just average as long as it has a big girth.

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that a cock that has a big girth even if it is just an average would be the best one to have. The average length is there and the big girth which you usually do not find is also present. What else can I ask for?

I've chosen a long cock with a thin girth. Just as long as he can put it all inside of me then I will surely feel satisfied already, lol!

Comment

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      Same, a long cock is what I like but as long as his girth is just fine then I could take that long cock anytime of the day.

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, better to have a thin cock as long as it is long so that he could pound me deep inside me.

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure, he would be able to put it inside you but you won't feel it much due to the thinness of his cock.

I would choose a thin girth but long cock. I need a long cock to reach my insides and reach my g-spot. Only a long cock would be able to reach it successfully, right?

Comment

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it could reach your g-spot. But even those small dicks could also reach the g-spots.

• LoveYumTasty
      LoveYumTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      Even a small cock can reach your g-spot if he's really that good in bed. Also, there are times that long cocks do not reach g-spots. Lol!

I would like to have a big girth but short cock. I want to feel a little pain when he fucks me around. Lol.

Comment

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      I've chosen that one too, a man with a big girth but with an average-sized cock. What? Length does not matter to me as long as he hits my g-spot. And the girth? Oh my, my pussy will get sore from the thickness of it.

• AngelsMountain
      AngelsMountain commented
      Editing a comment
      smilebaby Yes! There are men who have both long and big girth cocks. Oh, how I love those kinds of cocks.

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      When you feel a little pain, then there is a thrill that you want to overcome it. You could say "more, more, more" even if there is no longer anything to place inside. Lol.

Thin girth but long cock.

At least, sex would be easy as we could do any position that we could think of and all those positions could be done without fail.

Comment

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes! You could do any positions with a long cock. There are some positions which are not possible to be achieved if the cock is small.

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with this. I want to settle with a man with a long cock, doesn't matter if the girth is thin. I want us to be adventurous by trying different sex positions, so yeah, a long cock can be adventurous with those different sex positions, right?

Even an average sized dick can hit a g-spot so there's no need for you to look for a guy with a long cock to hit your g-spot, Softandwet lol!

Comment

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      This is why I've chosen guys with big girths, it doesn't have to be long to reach my g-spot and to make me orgasm. Yes, as long as he has a big girth then I'm okay with it.

• pamela76
      pamela76 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, the g-spot is actually easy to reach. Whether small or big, it would still be reached. So, why take a longer and thinner cock when you could have smaller but big girth cock.

• Houservit
      Houservit commented
      Editing a comment
      They say that the g-spot is not real. So, how do we know that the g-spot stimulation is real?

I think I would choose the long cock with a thin girth. Because I have a mindset that, the longer the cock, the better.

Comment

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      But would you feel something if it's a thin cock? Because I am sure as hell that I won't. That's why I would prefer a bigger girth.

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? I think a dildo is much better than a thin cock. Lol! That's why I always like to be with a guy who has a thick cock.

I will probably go for the big girth with the short cock. I am more satisfied with that kind of cock rather than the thin one. Also, a cock like that is better to hold. Lol!

Comment

• Dianawest
      Dianawest commented
      Editing a comment
      To hold and to suck! Those are the kind of cock that satisfies me that's why I really adore thick cocks. Oops, am I saying too much already?

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Dianawest true! A cock with a big girth can make anyone gag! That's so much more exciting than a thin cock.

I don't care what type of cock it is. As long as it's hard, I'm going to be okay with that. Plus it is not in the size anyway, it is in the performance.

Comment

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      Totally true! What's the use of a big cock if the man doesn't know what to do with it, right? That's why I also think that as long as it's hard, I'll be satisfied.

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      I know right? I mean cocks doesn't have to be long, thick, thin or short, as long as the performer knows how to use his cock properly, right? Lol!

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      You say that now but when you encounter a small dick, you'll surely feel so disappointed. Am I right?

Why would you girls be picky when it comes to dicks? Are we guys picky when it comes to your pussies? Lol! But I suggest that you shouldn't think of the size because when the actual sex happens, it will all come down to the guy's performance.

Comment

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Point taken. Men with big cocks shouldn't be the ones that we (women) look for. We should focus on finding men who have great skills in bed.

• StoveLove
      StoveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      I've been with guys with average-sized dicks too, and surprisingly, they're great in bed and yes, they know how to eat pussies too. Performance is what I'm looking forward to, size can be considered a bonus as well.
Working...
X