To CUM inside?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To CUM inside?

I remember how my bestie usually tells me that her (now ex) boyfriend cum inside of her and it's been a year now since they've broken up. Now she is asking me if it's okay for her to let her new boyfriend cum inside of her. I wasn't sure if I told her the right thing which is yes, I told her that it is okay for him to cum inside her as long as she knows it's safe.

Are they dating for so long now? Well, I think it's possible that she might get impregnated but if she's ready and thinks he's the one then let her do her thing. I think that's what she really wants.

Comment

• Jessine05
      Jessine05 commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess she's ready to settle down with her new boyfriend. I hope the best for them both and I do enjoy feeling cum inside of me but the chances of me getting pregnant would be impossible. I've been there so many times!

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      Let him cum inside of her and she should be ready to get pregnant. As simple as that. But I wonder why she did not get pregnant from her previous boyfriend.

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, if she is ready to have a child with him, then she could go on with it. There is no one preventing her. But I doubt that the man would allow himself to cum inside of her. Most men would not want to have a child if they are not yet ready for it.

You're insane! You should've told her to wait until she can finally let him cum inside of her but whatever she does leads up to her. It will be her choice if she wants him to cum inside of her.

Comment

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      It is still her choice. If she wants to get pregnant, then she could go on with that one. If her partner is clean then okay they could go on. I think that she is also using birth control pills.

• ChristineOh
      ChristineOh commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, she is already old enough to know the consequences of cumming inside unless she is a bit idiot not to know the possible outcomes.

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      What do you mean wait? Wait for what?

It is not safe for two reasons. One, you may be infected with an STD or you may get pregnant or the worst is you get both.

Comment

• Aloha91
      Aloha91 commented
      Editing a comment
      If she'll get both then I'd be more concerned about the baby that she's carrying. she should be more responsible for her health and she should make wiser decisions now.

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sure that she'll get STDs first, well, how sure is she about him? Is he REALLY safe? I doubt that.

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      Aloha91 Yes. If she gets infected, the baby could suffer from it, too.

If her boyfriend is clean and she is taking her pills then okay, they could do it. Bareback sex is great, after all.

Comment

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      Bareback sex is less hassle and more fun! I can remember that I usually go bareback sex with my ex-boyfriend, yes he always cum inside of me. Those were the days but now I'm more cautious about having sex with my hookups, but of course, I'd tell them to use a condom whenever we do it.

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      Pills? Checked.
      No STIs? Checked.
      If everything is okay, then you could go on with the bareback sex. It would feel so great.

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep. Absolutely! As long as they are clean and she is safe from getting pregnant, then they could do all the bareback sex.

I honestly miss doing bareback sex with my ex-girlfriend. It really turns me on whenever I see our juices flow out of her sore pussy. Man, I wish I could find myself a girlfriend that is willing to do bareback sex with me again.

Comment

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Sore pussy? Like there were cuts or something? Or do you mean swollen pussy, instead?

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      If I were your girlfriend, I would not make sex with you. Why? I do not want to have a sore pussy. What would be painful as I could already imagine.

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, there are girls who allow their men to have bareback sex with them. Those girls are the liberal ones and know what they are doing.

What do you mean with "safe"? Is there a safe time to cum inside? It could be safe not to get pregnant but how about those STIs?

Comment

• rumdrum
      rumdrum commented
      Editing a comment
      Safe as in she would not get pregnant anytime, I can tell that she's really having a good time and there's no way that she's asking him to get her pregnant.

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      rumdrum Okay, granted that she won't get pregnant. How about those STIs? We know that people who do hookup a lot have high risks of acquiring those diseases.

Why does she need to ask you that? Could she not decide for herself? Oh, wait, her previous boyfriend used to cum inside of her, so how come that she did not get pregnant?

Comment

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe she's just letting her friend know and wants to hear her side about what other advice she can give to her.

• Dianawest
      Dianawest commented
      Editing a comment
      PrincessGail Trying so many times and still failing to have one. Well, that would have been frustrating.

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      If her previous boyfriend did it, then her new boyfriend could also do it. There is no difference as they are both boyfriends.

It is fine to cum inside. It is one of the best feelings that you could have. You won't get pregnant if you on pills. I do not think that your partner has some diseases that could be shared with you. So, just go on and enjoy your fuck sessions.

Comment

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I would love to let someone cum inside of me, it is true that it is one of the best feeling that you could ever have. I'd feel like there could be a round two coming up.

Well, your best friend should make sure first that the guy is safe from any disease. And if he is, tell your friend that she should still use some contraceptive pills so that she will not get pregnant.

Comment

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with this. It is better to be safe than sorry. Maybe just let the guy cum in his mouth rather than inside her.

I don't think that letting the man cum inside her is a good idea even though your friend knows that it's safe. Because there is still a tiny possibility that she'll get pregnant. I suggest that she let the guy cum in her mouth instead.

Comment

Tell her that it's okay for as long as she's sure that they are both clean and that she is taking some contraceptives.

Comment

Isn't your bestie afraid that she'll get pregnant? As far as I know, birth control pills are not 100% effective. That's why I think she should stop letting men cum inside, not until the time that she already wants to be pregnant.

Comment

Tell your friend that it is not okay. And when she asks why, just tell her that it's the best thing to do given that she still doesn't know well the guy.

Comment

Working...
          X