Feeling guilty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling guilty

My close friend's cousin is my boyfriend for almost 3 months now and my close friend is not yet aware of it. Whenever my boyfriend and I have sex, seems like I have a low sex drive and I seem to be always not in the mood for that. Well, I know that this is my guilty conscience talking. I don't hide things to my close friend but I think this matter should be hidden from him because he's not in a good relationship with his cousin ever since they're young that's why I'm feeling guilty now. I don't know what to do anymore. This situation is affecting my relationship with my boyfriend already. What do you think should I do?

Since you do not hide things with your close friend, then you could tell him about your boyfriend. It does not matter if they are not in good relationship with each other.

Comment

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      Correct. She should tell him about it. After all, she has been telling everything new with her life and she does not hide things, right?

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      And the fact that close friends do not keep a secret to each other, they should know every secret that you because you always share secrets to them for them to give you the best advice that they could give.

Keep it a secret for as long as you can. Because if not, your close friend might be mad at you and he even might end your friendship.

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, he would get mad and surely end his friendship with you. Imagine a friend who has a boyfriend who you hate?

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, she could keep it to herself and she should act like she does not know any of those. Ignorance is her new best friend.

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      Keep it a secret? But for how long would you be able to keep it? Sooner or later, the secret would come out.

So what if they do not have a good relationship? You must keep on your mind that the relationship is between you and your boyfriend; it is not between him and his cousin. So, it is fine that his cousin is your boyfriend.

Comment

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      The relationship must be focused only on both of them as boyfriend and girlfriend. What matters is that they should fix their sex life too, could be that there's little intimacy or less foreplay and they go straight to fucking. She should tell her boyfriend about these issues and he will surely make it up to her.

Do not feel so guilty with it as it is not something that you should be guilty of. Just let go of the inhibitions and get wild with your boyfriend when you fuck each other. You should enjoy each other's company, okay?

Comment

• Dianawest
      Dianawest commented
      Editing a comment
      That would only apply to those who doesn't get guilty because of their conscience. I bet this girl feels like she's betraying her best friend. I'll feel like that too if I were in her shoe. So I suggest that you have a talk with your best friend and tell him everything.

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, why would she be guilty about it? She was never a part of their family feud anyone, let's say she is just a girlfriend to his cousin and does not need to be dragged into their situation.

I do think that you should tell your close friend already. Explain to him that you are really interested in his cousin. And he doesn't have to deal with his cousin just because you are in a relationship with him. Just ask him to be happy for you.

Comment

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he will be happy for her but it will certainly not change his mind into thinking that he should be in good terms with his cousin. It's their family bad blood, it takes forever for them to be okay, it's nothing she can do to change it.

• Amethyst54
      Amethyst54 commented
      Editing a comment
      If it is only as easy as telling him that. I believe that the moment she told his friend about her relationship with his cousin, he might be so mad that he'll tell her hurtful things.

You should break up with your boyfriend now as it would be a disaster when your best friend learns about your affair with the person who he hates. So, you have to choose - your best friend or your boyfriend.

Comment

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      I wish she'll choose his best friend because she has known him longer than she has known the boyfriend. I hope she won't waste their friendship just for a guy.

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she'll choose her boyfriend. Besides, he is the one who she can bang and not her best friend, right? Lol!

Come up to your best friend and tell him the truth. Expect that he's going to be mad but I am sure that it will surpass. You are his best friend after all.

Comment

• carzin89
      carzin89 commented
      Editing a comment
      What he can do is to just accept it, it is not her fault that she's genuinely in love with his best friend's cousin. There's nothing we can do for them to be in good terms since it is a family issue that they're both dealing with for so long before she even came into the picture.

If it is really affecting your relationship, then I suggest that you tell your best friend already. Tell him that you are feeling guilty and you didn't expect to fall for his cousin.

Comment

• Tastyrese
      Tastyrese commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes and she should do this immediately so that her friend would feel her sincerity about feeling guilty.

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Why does she need to feel bad about not telling her best friend? It's not her best friend's business if she falls for his/her cousin. They're allowed to fall for each other without the approval of her bestfriend just because it is in fact, his/her cousin.

This is kinda strange to me. A woman whose best friend is a man. I find totally strange. If you are a woman, the chance is high that your best friend is a woman. Same with a man, your best friend would be a man. They say that there are exceptions to the rule so okay.

Comment

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      So what if her best friend is a woman and it happens to be that she is dating her best friend's cousin, which is a dude obviously. Well, going back to the situation she should tell it her best friend that she's been dating her cousin all along, whatever the consequences may be, I hope that their friendship stays the same. Wh6y would a family feud be affecting their relationship anyway?

I don't know why but I have a feeling that you used to bang your friend that's why you are feeling guilty now that you are banging his cousin. Am I right?

Comment

• Marie25
      Marie25 commented
      Editing a comment
      She did not mention if her best friend is a guy or a girl, but I'm sure that her best friend is a guy based on your comment. But wow, it just blew my mind the second time reading her story, well, she got herself into that situation so it's best if she'd better figure it out all by herself, lol!

If you want to keep your boyfriend and best friend at the same time, maybe you should still keep your secret. But I guess you have to forget about your best friend while you are banging his cousin.

Comment

• Katherina001
      Katherina001 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think she'll be able to fall for that. It is evident that she cares for her best friend so I think she should tell him the truth about her relationship with his cousin in the soonest time possible.

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes it's best to keep it that way, yes, I suggest that she should just keep quiet or just act like she's unaware that they're related.

If your guilty conscience persists for a month or so, I think you should consider breaking up with your boyfriend. Because I assure you that you are not going to be genuinely happy with him if you have a guilty conscience.

Comment

• BeautifulAglow
      BeautifulAglow commented
      Editing a comment
      If she broke up with her boyfriend then guess what, she will seek comfort from her best friend. The worse part is that her bestfriend MIGHT find out that she was dating her/his cousin all along.

Your friend should enjoy your sex with your boyfriend. She should not feel any guilt as he is her boyfriend. She should not mind what other people would say.

Comment

Working...
    X