Cock not hard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cock not hard

Okay, of all the men whom I had sex with, all of them had hard cocks except this previous one. Recently, I had a hookup who came fresh from a bar. We started to have sex but I was surprised that he did not have a hard cock. While it was tolerable for sex, I was puzzled why he did not have a hard cock. What are your thoughts on this?

Drinking alcohol affects the erectness of the cock during sex. You shouldn't have hooked up with someone who is too drunk to get his cock up and hard. Lol!

Comment

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      Right. The alcohol was the culprit on his not so hard cock. Or could it be that there was no foreplay and you immediately went into the banging part.

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      I wonder if there are men who could stay erect during the entire duration of the banging while he is drunk. Is that possible?

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      They always say that alcohol has an effect on the erection of the cock but I wonder if all men are affected by alcohol?

Maybe, you were not hot enough for him? It could be that when he saw your naked body, his sexual drive suddenly went down. lol.

Comment

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha. Could he even she her naked body when the room was poorly lighted?

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      If she was not sexy and had an unappetizing body figure then that could be one of the reason why his cock was not that hard.

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      No, even if the woman's body was not that sexy, the man could still have a hard erection.

Sorry for this but maybe he's not that attracted to you? Maybe that's why his cock is not that hard while you guys are having sex. I hope you don't feel bad with what I said.

Comment

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      Attracted or not, I think that a man would still have a hard cock when it comes to sex. There could be some other reasons.

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      It could be one of the reasons why the man did not have a hard cock. When the person is not that attractive, we tend not to be aroused that much.

His cock was not that hard due to the alcohol circulating on his body. You could not blame him for that. Anyway, should there be a next time for that sex then make sure that he is not that drunk anymore. Or, well, you should refuse to have a sex with a drunk man.

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      Right. Make sure that if a man is drunk then you should ignore all of his sexual advances. The chance is high that you won't enjoy it at all.

• StoveLove
      StoveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      If the man was only tipsy then he could still have a hard cock but if he was real drunk already then expect that it might be that hard anymore.

I hope I don't sound like I'm discriminating but maybe he's gay? Maybe he's not into girls and doesn't want pussies. Lol! Maybe he likes dicks.

Comment

• Infomarry
      Infomarry commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he is, and he is hoping to hook up with someone who has a dick. He might end up being fucked hard in the ass and he'll surely enjoy it, no discrimination here. I'm just telling the truth.

He could have an erectile dysfunction. It is a medical condition where a man could not sustain an erection.

Comment

• crystalinejoy
      crystalinejoy commented
      Editing a comment
      She did mention that she hooked up with him fresh from the bar, so it is NOT exactly erectile dysfunction. He is obviously having a HARD time to get himself hard because he's already intoxicated and he might be feeling a bit numb there.

I do think that he was not fully turned on. You should have given him a nice and mind-blowing blow job to make him so hard before the actual penetration.

Comment

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, what's done is done, I bet she will never hook up with him ever again! I wouldn't want to be with a guy that does not get a hard-on, it's kind of insulting for my part. It's like, am I not enough to turn him on or make him hard? Well, so be it!

A not so hard cock? Hmm, have you tried jerking it off? It could be that it was just lacking some prior touches.

Comment

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      Seriously? She does not know how to stroke a dick to make it hard? Her dick game is so weak, fam! Lol, but seriously, if she's expecting it to be hard then she must do something about it, she should play with it a little more then it's all good to go.

There is a high chance that he was not in the mood for some sex. Maybe you were the one insisting to have it and he was too shy to turn you down.

Comment

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      There are some instances that those things happen, well that is the reason indeed. One of them is not really in the mood and just thinks that they really are. Oh, my! I'd never want to encounter people like that, I should be with the ones who are really down for anything because there are no second thoughts for me, for I am impulsive as they say, lol!

Maybe you haven't stroked it enough? Guys get aroused even more when their cocks are stroked before the actual penetration.

Comment

• Amethyst54
      Amethyst54 commented
      Editing a comment
      True. Cocks need some stroking and licking before inserting it. Give him a blow job and that cock will surely be hard.

Could it be that he suffers from a disease called erectile dysfunction?

Comment

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you talking about? The man was just drunk at that time. The alcohol on his body might have done it.
Working...
X