REAL and SERIOUS girl offering free Cam shows on Skype :) evaadkins037

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REAL and SERIOUS girl offering free Cam shows on Skype :) evaadkins037

I also like my pussy to be eaten. Of course, I also like to eat dicks. But I do not understand your post. What do you mean if he can host? Host for what?

Comment

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      Is she asking if she could come to the place of the man? Is that how she likes to portray it?

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      W3tThet1p Yes, when people usually say the word host in hookup culture, it means that they wanted to hook up with someone who can accommodate them. It should be at the place of the person you're hooking up with because it's convenient.

Oh, wow. She is free! So, what are the guys waiting here? Grab her now. You could pull her hair virtually while banging her! lol.

Comment

• MikeInShiningArmor
      MikeInShiningArmor commented
      Editing a comment
      Seriously? She's obviously spamming or just another one of those clickbait sites saying she's free. Pathetic, I got scammed once, they wanted me to input my credit card number, they're charging you for virtual sex.
      Last edited by MikeInShiningArmor; 11-10-2019, 07:27 AM.

• Tastyrese
      Tastyrese commented
      Editing a comment
      Cam sex is a bit nice. Of course, it is not like the real thing but it is already close to that thing.

For free? Seriously? I am surprised with this free one. So, I need to ask: "What is the catch?" We know that nothing in this world is free.

Comment

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe that there would be some catches on her offer. Like, how could they offer sex chats for free?

What? Am I the only one who is lost here?

Comment

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      Is she saying that those men claim that they're good at eating pussy but they really don't? Lol, I'm quite confused too.

I also like my pussy to be eaten but I don't post stuff like that, unlike you. Are you really that horny and desperate for a dick? Sorry not sorry.

Comment

• softheartedgirl
      softheartedgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      You just posted it here that you like your pussy to be eaten. Lol! The only difference between you two is that she posted a picture and you did not. Anyway, I think she's just a young girl who is lost that's why she posts things like this. Maybe she needs some guidance from her parents.

It's your lucky day today, Amelia! Or is it the other way around? I am interested in your offer as long as it's really free.

Comment

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      Aren't you a gullible man? Of course, it isn't free! Try and see for yourself. I bet she'll give you a high rate for her sessions.

add me on your skype babe

Comment

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Who are you talking to? Lol. Since you posted this photo, you must really be that determined to get someone to be interested in you huh?

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      How are you able to reveal your Skype ID just like that? What if someone hacks you or tricks you? Didn't you realize that what you did might endanger you?
Working...
X