Drunk sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk sex

So, recently, I had known a man from the bar where we went with my friends. We got to know each other and we became friends. One night, he asked me to go to his place after they had a drinking spree with his workmates. He was a bit drunk and was able to perform the sex acts but his cock was not hard as I expected it to me. I know that he was drunk so that may have caused it. Is it advisable to have sex with drunk men? Or should we refuse to have sex with them when we sense that they are already drunk more than they are able to handle?

If I were the guy, I won't have sex because I am sure that I won't be able to perform well in bed. As for you, I won't have sex with drunk men because you surely won't be satisfied.

Comment

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      Very well said. I think that if we are drunk then both the men and women should refrain from having sex as it would just be a disaster. The sex would not be as enjoyable as it should be.

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      But guys would still like to have sex even though they are already drunk. They think that they still could do it finely.

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      Good! If they know themselves that they cannot perform well, then it's better not to push through into having sex. Things will not end well for both of you. If you've been planning to have sex for that night, it's best if you're not intoxicated, you'll fail to get a hard-on.

If you see that the guy you're about to have sex with is too drunk to move, then maybe that's your cue. You are dodging a bullet if you refuse to have sex with him because it is even possible that he'll vomit into your body or worse, into your face.

Comment

• Hugurerbe
      Hugurerbe commented
      Editing a comment
      Ugh, that's gross! I can't believe that I had to visualize it, but it's true. I don't want to have sex with a drunk man, we will never enjoy sex as how we thought it would be.

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      Eeewww! A vomit on my face? No, that should not gonna happen to me. Should he vomit on my face, I am pretty sure that he would be kicked on. I would make sure that it would gonna be a hard kick like a strong horse would do.

• Jasssa87
      Jasssa87 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yikes! How gross can that be! Imagine getting his vomit in your face instead of his cum. Oops? LMAO!

Are you drunk as well? If you are, I guess it would be good to have sex with him. Both of you will surely have a wild and crazy night. You'll absolutely enjoy, don't you think?

Comment

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      If both of you are drunk then it would be a crazy sex, for sure. But are you sure that he would be able to sustain his hard cock? Most drunk men would have a problem keeping it erect. lol.

• Katherina001
      Katherina001 commented
      Editing a comment
      Two drunk people having sex? That would be messy at best. I could not imagine how wild and crazy they could be while banging each other.

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you enjoy the sex together when the two of you are drunk? That would be a no. It would not feel great at all.

Drunk sex is one of the worst things to have. It is on the level of period sex which is yucky to have. That is the reason why I avoid hanging sex with drunk men. You should avoid it at all cost as you won't enjoy it that much.

Comment

• cutestman
      cutestman commented
      Editing a comment
      The good thing is that I do not engage in any sexual activities when I'm intoxicated, even if I'm tipsy, I'm too scared to mess the whole place up while having sex with someone. How embarrassing is that?

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      Ugh, drunk sex does not turn me on, tipsy sex counts but NO TO DRUNK SEX! I once tried it and I will never do it again, my partner cannot manage to perform well if he's drunk, yes he's horny as fuck but it doesn't count.

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree and I cannot recommend you all to have sex with anyone if you're drunk, you will never enjoy it. I've tried it before with different men and guess what? They ended up fucking me with a slightly erect penis and sometimes I cannot feel a thing inside of me. Such a waste!

I have tried having sex with drunk men before and to be honest, I didn't enjoy anything about it. It's gross because when you kiss them you taste the alcohol and they can't even kiss properly! Since then, I am not having sex with men that are too drunk.

Comment

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely true. When you taste the alcohol from their mouth, it's like you slowly lose your sex drive. That's why I don't recommend having sex with drunk men.

• VaginalDestruction
      VaginalDestruction commented
      Editing a comment
      Let's all drink responsibly if y'all want to have sex by the end of the night while consuming a couple of drinks. Sure, it's okay to have tipsy sex, that would be better than drunk sex.

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Houservit Eww, I don't like kissing intoxicated people, they might even puke right after sharing the most awkward kiss because of their drunkenness. Nope, I would never want a drunk guy's mouth to be in mine, not a chance!

I think you should refuse having sex with drunk men because they don't have control with their bodies. There is a high chance that he'll jerk off inside you and you can't do anything about it because it's already done.

Comment

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      True, some of my friends had unwanted pregnancies after guys shooting inside of their pussy from drunk sex. I'm glad that I've avoided drunk and horny men, they're seriously reckless.

• PrincessGail
      PrincessGail commented
      Editing a comment
      It's funny when guys do that most of the time, yes, they're drunk but they're also aware of nutting their juices inside pussies and guess what? Unwanted pregnancies occur and the next thing you know is that the father of the baby is nowhere to be found. Ah, men.

I haven't tried having sex with a drunk guy. But I'll do it it if there's an opportunity. For experience purposes only, I guess?

Comment

• Marie25
      Marie25 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sweetie, I've tried it. And all I can say is that the mix of the smell of alcohol and sweat will make you vomit. I honestly do not recommend doing it.

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      Good luck with your sexperience for that cristel. But I'd prefer if you two should do it while tipsy, not literally drunk. You both don't want to end up vomiting all over the place.

I think it's okay as long as he's not in the state of nearly passing out. You would be in a difficult situation if that's the case especially if he's on top of you. You will surely have a hard time getting him off of you. Lol!

Comment

• crystalinejoy
      crystalinejoy commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be hilarious! You'll just end up getting stressed rather than feeling great pleasure. That's the reason why I don't prefer having sex with drunk guys.

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh my goodness! I will never let him get on top of me, I'd be struggling to get away from him and right now imagining it makes it harder for me to breathe. Such an ass not knowing that I get panic attacks for situations like that.

I think you should refuse having sex with drunk men. It's for your own protection because it is possible for a drunk man to be violent sometimes. What if he hurts you physically during sex, right?

Comment

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not advisable to have sex with drunk men, and I'm glad that whenever I'm drunk, I do not have any sexual encounters. I always end up safe and sound in the comfort of my own home, in bed with only just me.

• rumdrum
      rumdrum commented
      Editing a comment
      Or, it's better if you two would use protection (pills and condoms), but I don't think that he'll be at his best to perform well on you. He'll be struggling to get a hard-on, so just tell him to continue this in the morning when he's in the right state of mind.

• powerJHG
      powerJHG commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, if they become violent, I guess that's a turn on to women especially if they are masochist. So what I suggest is that if you're a masochist, maybe you should try banging a drunk man and ask him if he can hurt you a bit. I bet he'll gladly do it.
Working...
X