To do foreplay or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To do foreplay or not?

My cousin just had sex with a guy and she said that they didn't even do some foreplay. They just went straight into it. And now I am wondering if she enjoyed it for real or not. What do you think about this? Am I the only one here who wants some foreplay before going all the way?

I guess it depends on the mood of the guy. Based on what you said, the guy must be really horny and wants to get it done immediately. As for me, I would prefer to have some teasing and foreplay first. It is more fun that way.

Comment

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      No matter how horny the guy is, he should still do some foreplay to stimulate whatever is needed to be stimulated before they would proceed with the main act.

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      That guy must be so horny that he had forgotten that he should do some foreplay first. I do not like a guy who go straight into banging me without any foreplay. You know, I would not be that wet yet. lol.

What a surprise! Who would want to have sex without any foreplay? To be honest, I love foreplay. I would like to satisfy my partner in different ways first before the actual intercourse happens.

Comment

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah! There should always be a foreplay before the fucking begins. It is always a good idea to play around first. Even few minutes of foreplay would do if the time is limited.

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      How would you satisfy your partner in different ways? I am curious with this one. I might get some ideas from you.

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that these would be kissing, petting, caressing and sucking your partner? I could assume that you are bitchy type of a woman. lol.

Foreplay is an important factor while having sex. How can they not do it? I don't understand, lol! But anyway, foreplay is what gets me going whenever I'm having sex. So no, you are not the only one who wants some foreplay.

Comment

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that everybody wants to have some foreplay first. It is an important factor for a successful sex.

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Foreplay for me is very important, if he does not do his job well, then consider telling him to leave so I can just pleasure myself using my toys and my wildest thoughts.

I don't do foreplay sometimes so what's the big deal? I guess your cousin and the guy she was with are not into foreplay and want to go straight to intercourse. We just need to respect what they prefer.

Comment

• Hugurerbe
      Hugurerbe commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that people who do foreplay just love the thrill and the romantic sensation to it, I think that it's okay to do it or not, and it depends on you and your partner.

• rumdrum
      rumdrum commented
      Editing a comment
      That's odd, most people I know would do foreplay first before getting into the good part. Foreplay must always be there before the actual sex, right? It's not that they're into it but maybe they do not know how to pleasure each other and they think that it's just too time-consuming when it's not. Unless they're always on the go or something

If the time is tight then no foreplay should be made. You could go straight to the banging part. This is true for the quickies where you need to do the banging the fastest way possible.

Comment

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right, they might've had a quickie based on what she said. Or maybe they have places to go so they better hurry and just skip to the good part already.

• Katherina001
      Katherina001 commented
      Editing a comment
      For time limited sex, no foreplay should be made. A quickie sex must be done in a few minutes' time. It would be wild but I do not think that it would be that enjoyable.

I really think that the guy was deprived of sex that's why he wanted to go straight into the intercourse. Or maybe your cousin is so hot and he couldn't just help it.

Comment

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      He surely is deprived for so long and might've hit the jackpot 'coz I'm sure that her cousin is smokin' hot, still, foreplay is important before getting straight to action.

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      Oftentimes when my partner is so aroused, he does not do foreplay on me, he goes straight inside of my pussy and it's kinda hot too. What? I can't deny that I'm too horny too, and I want him so bad.

I honestly do not understand people who don't do foreplay. I mean, it's foreplay and it is ideal to have it before sex. I assume that the people who don't do foreplay are boring people. Lol, no offense meant!

Comment

• cutestman
      cutestman commented
      Editing a comment
      No, it is true. It's best if the guy would engage first in foreplay, I'd most certainly do that before we go all the way. It's the most exciting part of sex.

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      Some people do foreplay, which is good but some do not and it's okay. I think most of my hookups do foreplay and it's fantastic and some of them don't do it, maybe they're unaware that girls usually anticipate the foreplay part but I never told them about it, but we're both okay without foreplay during sex.

I bet your cousin did not enjoy it. Going directly to sex is boring. There must be some challenge and twists first before the actual banging.

Comment

• crystalinejoy
      crystalinejoy commented
      Editing a comment
      Challenge? So you like challenge while doing foreplay? I guess you and I are the same. I like intense foreplay before sex.

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      What makes you say that her cousin did not enjoy the sex without foreplay? I'm more concerned if the guy has a huge dick which explains why he went straight to fucking her without doing any foreplay.

I do not think that your cousin enjoyed it. Only the man had enjoyed it.

As for me, foreplay should always be done first. I think that it is a necessary requirement for a successful sex.

Comment

• cristel
      cristel commented
      Editing a comment
      I do think that way too. Maybe your cousin just agreed to have sex without foreplay because she's really attracted to the guy.

• Skinnylove01
      Skinnylove01 commented
      Editing a comment
      cristel or maybe she was just forced? I do think it's possible that the cousin really wanted some foreplay first and the guy just forced his dick into her. Does anyone here think like me?

Did she even reach her climax? I doubt it. As for me, I see to it that my boyfriend and I have foreplay every time we have sex. Our foreplay gets more extreme as days go by and I love it!

Comment

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think foreplay is needed in order for women to reach their climax. As long as the guy knows how to move and how to use his dick, I guess women can reach their climax.

• Jasssa87
      Jasssa87 commented
      Editing a comment
      Very well said! I really think that the longer and more extreme the foreplay is, the better is the sexual experience. I guess 20 minutes of foreplay is already fine to me.

In my opinion, sex is not complete without the foreplay. That's what I look forward the most, by the way.

Comment

• Marie25
      Marie25 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you look forward to it? Do you already reach your climax during foreplay? You must be really horny, then. Anyway, I'm okay whether there is foreplay or none.

• VaginalDestruction
      VaginalDestruction commented
      Editing a comment
      The excitement it brings will surely leave you wanting for more. Yes, I do agree that foreplay is very important and we should be able to satisfy our partner so they'll be begging for another round. Lol!

For guys, as long as our cocks are hard, foreplay is no longer needed. We are not in the disadvantaged side because we still get to feel the same degree of pleasure.

Comment

• PrincessGail
      PrincessGail commented
      Editing a comment
      I understand that, and sometimes us girls, or maybe for me, well, I sometimes skip the foreplay part when I'm all hot and horny to get that dick inside of me. It might take a while for me and my partner to cum but we have a lot of time before we'd even reach our climax.

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      I pity that you're more concerned about yourself, but how about your partner? She deserves to be pleasured with foreplay before fucking her straight up. It's best if you'd do foreplay on her first.

I don't know about you but in my opinion, sex is not as satisfying without foreplay and intense teasing.

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, intense teasing, that makes sex even better! Foreplay makes me feel like I should be the one in charge when the sex part comes, thanks to foreplaying it actually drives me wild and my partners wouldn't believe that I could be like that.
Working...
X