To satisfy or be satisfied?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To satisfy or be satisfied?

Sometimes we can do both, but most of the time do you satisfy them even if they don't satisfy you?
    Or are you the type that makes them do things for you to be satisfied?

I love to satisfy the ladies, even if she can't fully satisfy me. I feel like I'm the greatest sex partner she's ever had if I made her feel satisfied.

Comment

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not know why there are some men who think of themselves as sex gurus where they all know how to satisfy women very well. I do not want empty claims as I want to see the performance.

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      kissmeback i will never leave her hanging, I'll make sure that shes satisfied and want more

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      I want you to satisfy me, sounds like your neighbor is excited.

I like to satisfy the men. Nevermind if I was not that satisfied as long as he became happy then that would already be very fine with me. I think that most men get satisfied when it comes to sex as compared to the women.

Comment

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      You sound so submissive and I pity you for that.

To be satisfied. Hello, we are hooking up and having some one night stands in order for us to be satisfied. I think that all of us has this thing as its end goal.

Comment

• Jessine05
      Jessine05 commented
      Editing a comment
      To be satisfied is the key for us women, THEN that's when we satisfy our partners back. Yep, that's what I have in mind lol!

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm with you there. I want a man who can satisfy me. I'm done satisfying men back in the days, I deserve more lovin' right now than I used to.

When it comes to sex, we're the ones who are often left hanging since most guys tend to be selfish partners

Comment

• PennyTration
      PennyTration commented
      Editing a comment
      Just hoped that you've been with someone who knows how to please you at least once or twice

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not think that they are selfish at all. It is just that they would get orgasm faster than what we would have.

I've been with men who were lazy and ones who knows how to please ladies. And I've always preferred the ones who knows that I need to be pleased as well

Comment

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you actually forced the lazy ones to go down on you until you orgasm?

• Katherina001
      Katherina001 commented
      Editing a comment
      How many percentage of men are the lazy ones? Wait, what do you mean with lazy ones?

I want to offer myself to men who want full satisfaction. Yes, I would provide them the things that they long for in a woman. I would like be a sex goddess who will give them pure bliss. Oh, wait, I am not selling myself like a bitch, ok?

Comment

• carzin89
      carzin89 commented
      Editing a comment
      It sounds like you are tho, LOL! If you want to fully satisfy a man, then you should at least try it with me. I dare you.

Yes I would definitely satisfy him like a succubus babe ready to devour him until we reach the greatest climax that would make us messy together. I'll do whatever I can with my juicylicious body
    Last edited by TastyLove; 10-18-2019, 10:16 AM.

Comment

• cutestman
      cutestman commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, you sound like every man's fantasy. I wish I can have you all to myself because right now, I'll be needing you a little longer in my room.

• Aloha91
      Aloha91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow. I did not know that other people would also be similar to me. I mean, almost all guys that I had been to said that I was so yummy.

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      cutestman message me if you want, I am just waiting.

It doesn't matter to me I want my partner to be fully satisfied on whatever I lay on the mat, Give her something that is memorable to her so she will come back for more and eager to learn more from me also I'll make her research some steps that she could also do to me so if there's a second time we'll be doing this then I would be satisfied because she has done her homework.. I can't wait to be with a lady who wants to learn mmmmm

Comment

Working...
    X