Sex Chat Tutor From Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Chat Tutor From Jersey

Looking for a guy who's willing to teach me a thing or two when it comes to sex. If you think that you're skilled enough, feel free to send me a message here

Is it also open for a couple? You know, they need to have some demonstrations so a couple should be accepted. What do you think?

Comment

Don't you have a partner who is good enough to teach you the things that you want to learn? Or are you more into some strangers who would teach you some new things?

Comment

• pamela76
        pamela76 commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe most of her previous partners were bad at it that's why she's hoping to find someone who's going to teach her

Do you need someone who is in the expert level? Or as long as they are already good then that would already do? What are the qualifications?

Comment

I could teach you if you want. Although we could only do it online via video chat. Just hit me a message.

Comment

• Marie25
          Marie25 commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you really consider yourself as a sex expert? Would love for you to teach me a thing or two as well

• independentG
          independentG commented
          Editing a comment
          I was actually going to suggest the same thing. I guess you can be the one who can teach her when it comes to sex
      Working...
      X