Fake It Til You Make It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake It Til You Make It

There's a chance that most of us have faked an orgasm at least once. So I'm wondering has any of you faked for a partner until he's able to make you properly cum

Yes, I've been with someone who eventually improved his sex skills because of me

Comment

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he at least thanked you because of it?

• VaginalDestruction
      VaginalDestruction commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, it sucks to be him. He should've improved it sooner before hooking up with you so you wouldn't have to fake your orgasms for him.

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      Alivens who cares? I feel bad for him for letting you go right after. It's best that you show me the moves yourself, we might learn a thing or two from each other.

I recently fake my moans and orgasms to a guy I've hooked up with. Sure he has a huge pack but he does not hit my g-spot, so what's the use?

Comment

• HearAlive
      HearAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that he was fucking your pussy and not your asshole? LMAO

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      But he had a huge dick, so in theory, the g-spot should have been hit already. But anyway, I like men who have big cocks. Just love it when they pound me like crazy and I would be screaming like a baby.

• GraceJEAN
      GraceJEAN commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that it was better to just show that you were in pain than faking your moans and orgasms.

The only times that I faked an orgasm was when he was having an off day or I just want him to finish immediately

Comment

• elatederic
      elatederic commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he noticed that you were faking it all along?

I don't think men fake their moans or orgasms. It's the ladies who do that most of the time lol

Comment

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      But have you intentionally pulled out and told her that you're came already?

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think a man would ever do that AglowReportsDari if a man fails to cum, then he'll just jack-off or insists you to blow him

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it is mostly the ladies and not the men. After all, the men would always feel the orgasms when they have sex. Ad for the women, that would be an another story.

I was the first of one of my exes. He knew what's his doing but gradually improved overtime

Comment

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you tried contacting him again to see if he still knows the things that you've thought him

I don't fake my orgasms if he didn't make me cum I would just take out my toys and play in front of him.

Comment

• MikeInShiningArmor
      MikeInShiningArmor commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess he should watch you satisfy yourself so he'll know how to please you the second round.

• motherlove
      motherlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope that those guys didn't get mad at you when you've done that

If I'm the one who's on the losing end when it comes to sex ever since we started our relationship and he hasn't improved after I told him the things that I want him to do for me during sex. It would be better that we just end the relationship already rather than wait for him to improve sexwise

Comment

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      So how many months are you going to give him in order to improve before deciding that it's over between the two of you?

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      How long have you been together? And how long have you been in a situation where you wanted him to do the things that you want him to do?

• Jasssa87
      Jasssa87 commented
      Editing a comment
      If your partner is the considerate type, I think that he's going to feel bad for himself as well since he can't make you enjoy the sex that both of you are having

Practice makes it perfect.

Well, that is a proverb. So if you keep doing the same thing, eventually you will become an expert with it already. So by that time, your partner would be able to satisfy you.

Comment

• Skinnylove01
      Skinnylove01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure that sort of thing can be applied when it comes sex. Unless the other person is willing to have bad sex until the other person to improve

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be best if you happen to practice what you preach as well there punkchick. Have you ever been with guys here? I would like to present myself to you.

It would be much better for me to break up with him rather than fake an orgasm every time we're going to have sex

Comment

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're still going to break up with the guy even if he's madly in love with you?

• crystalinejoy
      crystalinejoy commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like sex is a huge deal breaker for you if the guy is terrible with sex
Working...
X