Endgame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Endgame

Do you guys think that having terrible sex is a valid reason to end things with the person that you're seeing?

There have been a couple of guys that I've dumped because the sex was bad. Let's just say that I've outgrown that at this day and age

Comment

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      How bad was the sex that you were forced to end the relationship?

• LoveYumTasty
      LoveYumTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      Poor guys. They should have known better than being dumped. lol.

If the two of you are only fuck buddies, then you should definitely end it because you're clearly not enjoying it. But if you're in a romantic relationship, I think it's a bit shallow reason

Comment

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that's a given when it comes to fuck buddies because nobody wants to have a fuck buddy who's terrible at sex

If you tried your best to try and improve his bedroom skills and it's a bad one, then you can dump him

Comment

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      Agree. There are people who could not really learn new things despite being taught. What to do with them? Dump them.

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      But there are no tutorial centers to teach good sex, right? Demonstration, anyone?

Yes! If the sex is bad then there is no point in continuing the relationship anymore. Sex is a part of life so if you are not compatible with each other then you should already stop.

Comment

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're not going to wait for him to improve his bedroom skills?

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      How can you not give him a chance to prove himself? You never even tried teaching him the best moves to get you on.

Sex could be improved into a better way. So, we could still continue seeing each other. I would be the one to teach him if he wants to.

Comment

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      What if he didn't improve his bedroom skills are you going to dump him already

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      How many men have you taught already?

If I am not satisfied with it, then there are other men around. Time to look for a next one.

Comment

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      Same. I shouldn't be wasting my time, expecting the third round to be ok. The second one is much terrible from the first. Bye-bye for now lol!

• surfsup
      surfsup commented
      Editing a comment
      I just hate it when some women I've been with were like a starfish in bed. Too bad that they look good but terrible in bed.

How terrible is it first? Was it the worst sex ever in your life? If yes, then time to move on. No more second chances.

Comment

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      If my former fuckbuddies turned out to be great in bed in a year or two, I would consider giving them a chance to get laid with me lol

• cutestman
      cutestman commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, if it's the worst of the worst, you should look for other hookups who can do better lol.

Yes. First of all, if he had already known that he was bad at sex then he should have rectified it already. He should not be coming with me unprepared.

Comment

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      How would you expect a guy to be telling the truth that he's terrible? Of course, he would do anything just to impress you

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      smilebaby sometimes, when you're already in that situation, you just can't avoid that someone is terrible in sex. It's never too late to dump him/her after the sex lol

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      First of all, he would not know it if no one had told him that he is terrible.

That can be one of the reasons why it ended. But it hasn't been the main reason

Comment

If that's the only thing that you have something in common with him, then it's understandable to end thing with the person already

Comment

Working...
      X