Just got question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got question

I'm looking for advice anything on what should I do when I have a lot of sexual wants but am to shy and after to tell the man I'm with for fear of upsetting of losing him

speaking as a man who has a unique issue, let me say this; Tell him what your wants and needs are because if he wants you in his life, he'll do what he can to make you happy. well to a degree i think cause there is a line everyone has in various matters. and as long as it doesn't cross his it should be good

Comment

• HearAlive
      HearAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you. She could just tell those things to the man. If the man could perform the things that she wanted then that would be good. If not, then she should understand the man. There are also limits of what a man could do.

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, she should tell to her boyfriend all the things that she wants to have. The boyfriend, depending on how liberal he is, would be able to provide his thoughts.

Well thank you idk where his lines are but thank you

Comment

• rtekrt
      rtekrt commented
      Editing a comment
      your welcome.. if only I had an once of luck that he has for having someone like you but I don't think it will ever happen. so anyways good luck with the guy.

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      KristieGohn have you tried asking him about them already? The two of you can talk about it after doing it

• Infomarry
      Infomarry commented
      Editing a comment
      Start with your low level sexual wants, and take it gradually to the higher ones. In that way, you would know where his lines are up to.

Why are you afraid of losing him? Do you think he would leave you because of your sexual fantasies? He might even like you that you are open with those sexual wants.

Comment

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      That can be one of the reasons why she's afraid to tell her fantasies to him

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe it's because the guy is a vanilla when it comes sex that's why she's thinking that he would leave her if he finds out the things that she's interested in

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      If your man loves you, he would never leave you no matter what.

Your boyfriend might be shocked to know that you have lots of sexual wants if you unleash them all at once. I suggest that you start with the simple ones. If he reacts positively then you go on with the other sexual wants and so on. Is your boyfriend conservative or liberal?

Comment

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe her boyfriend is conservative. If he is not, then they should have done lots of crazy things already.

• SpoiledTeaTasty
      SpoiledTeaTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that these are good suggestions. Start with the minimal sexual wants and get into wilder sides as time goes by.

Care to tell us what are some of the things you're into that you want to try when it comes to sex?

Comment

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      KenjiNephew That's what we're here for, man. We share without anyone shaming us.

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe. Luckily, I've been with really experienced men before.

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      Teanett you should start your own blog! We could learn few things from you , you know.

Maybe find other man who is adventurous enough to give you what you want?

Comment

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      It's hard to find people with similar interests. But I heard that there are some apps that help.

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      She should need to try those sexual wants to her boyfriend first before looking for an another man. It would not be nice that she would be looking for a new man when she still has her boyfriend.

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      But relationships are give and take though. There's a certain point you just need to stop it.

We all have things we want to do so maybe just straight up telling him might give you a good surprise.

Comment

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's like finding each other's present to each other before christmas. Exciting stuff.

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      Makes me really anxious if I should show some dark side of me to a man but calling it a good surprise make it a little better.

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      daddyslittleG1rl You can't hide your kinks forever. You need to do it once in a while.

If he can't accept or support what you fancy, maybe he's not the one for you?

Comment

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      Some things can be learned to like if enough time and effort is given to it. This still surprises me until today.

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      antitrump Yeah, as you said, some couple so that means that not all couples would be able to work out their differences.

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      lovestudder But you have forgotten that there should be interest first before time and effort are to be given. Without the interest, it would not push through.

Just be honest and tell him. He might like it as well.

Comment

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah some secret kinks stay secret because being afraid. They are missing a good amount of fun.

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      Some men are so afraid to tell their partners what they want. I wish they could just tell it upfront.

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if they left because you told them what you want?

I hope that you would tell us what happened when he told you the things that you wanted to try with him KristieGohn

Comment

• PennyTration
      PennyTration commented
      Editing a comment
      That is, if she had already told the things that she wanted to have. It could be that she is still contemplating on what to do.

In any case, feel free to update us here whatever happens and we'll help until we can.

Comment

No need to fear of losing him. Just show him who you are and he didn't like it then move on.

Comment

• LiquidAss
        LiquidAss commented
        Editing a comment
        This is actually a very good advice. So, she needs to just ask her boyfriend. What would happen if his boyfriend refused?

• Teanett
        Teanett commented
        Editing a comment
        LiquidAss so much literature saying that does not end well. So just insist on it.

KristieGohn so how did it go? any update for us?

Comment

People have been asking for updates. I am also joining those people as I am just curious on how this went through. Or could it be that your boyfriend failed to respond positively?

Comment

• SpoiledTeaTasty
          SpoiledTeaTasty commented
          Editing a comment
          I think she became busy with her sexual wants already as she did not provide further updates anymore.
      Working...
      X