Please Use Some Protection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Use Some Protection

When it comes having sex, how do you make sure that your partner wears protection?

I'll try and scare him that I'm ovulating and if he goes raw on me, there's a huge chance that he would be my baby daddy lol

Comment

• rumdrum
      rumdrum commented
      Editing a comment
      And do they really fall for it or not?

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      As fine as you are I'd want to be your baby Daddy lol. So that wouldn't scare me haha.

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      rumdrum No, they do not. They just laughed at me. I know that they won't like to be daddies. Who would?

I would be direct to the point that I have no plans of getting pregnant and don't care if you tell me that your pull out game is strong so he needs to wear some protection. Or else we would just watch each other play with ourselves

Comment

You ladies don't need to worry about it, since I always wear protection during sex. Unless she wants me to go raw on her

Comment

I check on it. Checking means I need to see and touch that there is a condom on his cock. Yes, that is how thorough my checking is - need to see and feel that he has it on him.

Comment

• meowmeowbark
          meowmeowbark commented
          Editing a comment
          Does it mean that you can't feel it down there if he's wearing a condom or not that's why you need to see it for yourself?

If the man is still a virgin, I prefer for him not to wear a protection. I know I would not get pregnant as I am on pills and we would not contract any diseases as I am free from those STDs.

Comment

• scrumptious1
          scrumptious1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope that you're not the type who stalks virgins in order to sleep with them lol

• TickleMyTesla
          TickleMyTesla commented
          Editing a comment
          scrumptious1 I did not stalk on those virgins but now that you opened this up, it gave me an idea to try and stalk with those virgins to hook up with them. lol.

As much as possible, I do not want my partners to use protection. I want to feel the bareness and rawness while having sex.

Comment

• sexualdepth
          sexualdepth commented
          Editing a comment
          That's a risky move. Are you not afraid of getting pregnant or having STD?

• hulagirlsexsexyum
          hulagirlsexsexyum commented
          Editing a comment
          Guess that your period is regular since you're brave enough to do that sort of thing
      Working...
      X