Threesome's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threesome's

I have a couple who wants me to be the third person and they are bi curious and I am a fucker of people if that makes sense,, I will fuck them both and I want to but I have not fucked a guy since I was a boy and I am nervous about the issue any advice

Yeah tricky. If the boy dresses up as a girl that might help

Comment

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. What? I do not think that the boy would do that to himself. I could imagine how the boy looks upon dressing up as a girl. It makes me laugh so hard.

You said you are a fucker so fuck a guy just like the way you fuck a woman. There is almost no distinction whatsoever. Keep cool and I know that you would be able to do it.

Comment

• PennyTration
      PennyTration commented
      Editing a comment
      Is there really no distinction in fucking a man from a woman? Of course, you have not done anything like that, right?

The first time is always the most daunting one. But go ahead and fuck them both. I could sense that you are a good fucker and they would be able to enjoy you and you would be able to enjoy them as well.

Comment

Do you personally know the couple and how did they know that you are good when it comes to fucking?

Comment

• LiquidAss
        LiquidAss commented
        Editing a comment
        I prefer strangers and only one time so that there would be no inhibitions and I would get as wild as I could be.

• Damitboy45
        Damitboy45 commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't know them personally but I am getting to know them through texting with them,, they're friends with the last couple i had a threesome with and they told how good i was

Are you serious with that, man? Would that not make you gay? When you fuck a man, then that makes you gay. What do you think?

Comment

• BlackmanAndRobbin
        BlackmanAndRobbin commented
        Editing a comment
        I think that would be a gay thing. When you fuck a man, that makes you gay as well. At least, that is what I believe.

• Ambydexta
        Ambydexta commented
        Editing a comment
        Not that there's anything wrong with being gay

• Damitboy45
        Damitboy45 commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think doing something one time makes someone gay it's just a word amongst other words to me

I think that you are leveling up now. Is the couple younger than you are or older than you are?

Comment

• Damitboy45
        Damitboy45 commented
        Editing a comment
        Older than me

Just take it easy and don't put too much pressure on yourself

Comment

It would be a new experience so you gotta try it. Of course, you would be feeling nervous as it would be your first time. All of us would feel the same on our first time. I suggest you go ahead and do what you need to enjoy the session.

Comment

Working...
        X