The cock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The cock

I have been dating and hooking up for few years now. I had met various men and have made love with them. All of them were the usual ones with no distinctions whatsoever. Lately, I met this man. We dated for few times and I fell in love with him. He is handsome, rich and a gentleman. I really like this man and so we banged each other when we went to his place. It is there that I found out a little dark secret - his cock is small! I am torn as I really like him but his small dick is my issue - I want a big schlong!

That's just part of the human condition,, we like 99 percent of something but there's always that one thing we don't like and so we move on looking for 100 percent and,, then we can't ever find it and then we can't even find another 99 percenter olny 85 and so on until we git tired of looking,, so if he's got the 99 percent i say deal with what dick he has and be happy with him and when you get to know each other fully then if he's Rich you can get him to pay for a cock inlargement surgery or something like that.

Comment

• PennyTration
      PennyTration commented
      Editing a comment
      From what I had seen, men who underwent penis enlargement surgeries could no longer have hard erections. While they may attain longer dicks, the erection would be affected so there is a drawback from undergoing with that surgery.

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you consider having a penile enlargement surgery in order for your cock to gain a bigger size?

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      No I don't want to have surgery to get bigger might would take a pill but that would be about it,,

Have you always been with guys with huge dicks? Because based on my experience, the guys that I've been with who are lacking in that department know how to compensate in terms of they're willing to go down on me longer as usual or can last longer than me

Comment

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      Some men are just dumb. They do not know how to compensate. They only know to just bang around.

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, since they know that they lack the big size, they have learned how to do some moves to compensate the lack of a big cock.

Why not try it out with him first. I don't think that dumping him just because he doesn't have a big dick? If you're really have feelings towards him, I think that you would let that thing slide

Comment

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      They already tried it based on her story. So she would have to decide if she would still keep him or let go of him. But I guess she would leave it eventually.

What are you really after at the moment? If you're just after a fuck buddy, I would suggest to end things with him already and if you really wanted a proper relationship, that would be the one things that you should let it slide

Comment

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      He wants him because he is nice and all. Her problem is his small cock. She is torn between continuing with her relationship with him because she would not be satisfied sexually.

Why did you think that it was his dark secret? Has he been avoiding having sex with you because of his small dick?

Comment

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I find it strange that he considered it as a dark secret

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it was the man's secret because for sure, he would not be telling to the world that he has a small cock, right?

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Based on what I understood on her post, they had made sex already and she uncovered that the man's cock is small.

I would say to continue dating him since you're into him big time. I bet that he would be the type who makes sure to compensate because of what he is lacking

Comment

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      It was not stated if the guy made the compensation but looks like the girl did not enjoy their session.

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      But it appears that the man does not know how to compensate. So, how about now? Still continue to date the man?

Comment

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that you would reach a point in your life that sex is not that important anymore when it comes to relationships?

• Moap69
      Moap69 commented
      Editing a comment
      fashiones12

Have you guys done it already or he just told you that he has a small dick? Because if you haven't had sex yet, maybe you should give him a chance to prove himself in the bedroom. He could be the one who can give you one of the best orgasms that you've ever experienced

Comment

• ChristineOh
      ChristineOh commented
      Editing a comment
      fallinlove was also expecting that he will tell her to date him instead

• Moap69
      Moap69 commented
      Editing a comment
      fallinlove and ChristineOh LMFAO love the way you ladies think!

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      If you read her post well, she said that they had already fucked each other so she uncovered the man's small dick.

If you're the type who's not really into men who are not well endowed, might as well end things with him now since you're only starting the relationship and it would be easier for the two of you to move on

Comment

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      How about you? Are you the same as her when it comes to the man that you're looking for?

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      That is exactly my thought because she would not feel any happiness staying with him.

I like men to are well-endowed. I think that it is more advantageous when it is bigger. So, if his small cock is the issue then better leave him than feel miserable.

Comment

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep. As simple as that. If she wants a big dick then she should find a man who has it. Why stay with his current man when he has a small dick?

Why are you into big dicks? Why can't you just accept what he has? You said you like him as he is nice and all. If you really like him, you should not just be looking for his dick but he himself as a person.

Comment

He is a poor man if he does not know how to compensate. Maybe he is clueless on the size of his dick?

Comment

Working...
      X