If I get one more text message from him I am going to "go for it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I get one more text message from him I am going to "go for it"

I posted (4 or 5 posts down) last week of what happened last week between my son's best friend and I. Well, he has sent me 3 text messages in the last 24 hours wondering what I am doing tonight. My wife left this morning on another weekend sales trip so I am free tonight. Let me know if you agree with me when I say that I am going to answer the next text message and tell him to come on over???? I also think that it is the "green light" for me to take it to the next step and make the move to "go down on him". My wife has given me her approval, and wants to hear what happens. It has been awhile since I have had my hands (and mouth) on a 20 year old cock and most likely take him all the way to climax. Who knows maybe I will even post some pictures on here, if things go well. I know this is not a gay or bi site, but thought I would get everyone's thoughts.

I say it makes you happy and you have the wife's permission to go for it,, but I suggest that you go pick him up somewhere and not have his vehicle at your house in case your son comes by,,,, and for goodness sake lock the doors and close the blinds and put your phone on vibrate. In case you're son calls you from outside the house.. be smart and remember it's your son's friend first and foremost don't drive your child away unintentionally over sex you can get that almost anywhere.. so good luck and don't get caught lol.

Comment

• funcouple
      funcouple commented
      Editing a comment
      It sounds like you are experienced at this. BTW, if you go completely full body naked on a site like this like I did, you will probably get recognized by someone you know LOL

I have posted a lot of pictures of myself on here you just have to look but I don't have a way to take a full body pic of myself,, and I am very experienced in sex but I am a fucker only i give but don't receive if you know what I mean

Comment

• funcouple
      funcouple commented
      Editing a comment
      I do know what you mean. I am 1000 miles away from my wife but I just sent her a text message. maybe she will show us all her big tits tonight

• PennyTration
      PennyTration commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you ever thought of being a receiver even just once or for just the sake of trying?

Why only now? Is it only now that you have learned that you are bi? And of all people, why choose your son's best friend. Why not an another stranger? What you are getting into is a complicated case. Well, it is still your decision. Seems like both of you are into it so maybe just proceed.

Comment

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      funcouple just hope that you would have a great time with him

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      @MikeShiningArmor are you thinking that being bi would ruin his marriage? If his wife is fine with it, there's nothing you can do about it and just hope that they would enjoy each other

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      MikeInShiningArmor there are things that you can't easily explain why it happened. It's just a coincidence that it ended up being the friend of his son

Don't wait for the text to come. I would suggest to go for it already

Comment

• funcouple
      funcouple commented
      Editing a comment
      he is here now

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope that the two of you have a great time together funcouple

So what happened last night? Did the two of you had fun?

Comment

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. He is not replying. He might have been very exhausted with their session.

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like he had the fun that he was looking for. Hmmm, a strange fun.

Whatever choice that you won't regret

Comment

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you didn't notice that the guy that he mentioned already that the guy was already there

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      He had chosen to have session with this son's friend. Do you think that is just fine?

I'm really curious and excited to find out on what happened with between the two of them

Comment

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      No reply usually isn't a good sign

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Damitboy45 he already posted a reply and they've done it

1hey everyone, I do have an update from last weekend and as far as I am concerned, everything went great!!! I had a feeling that since it was pretty easy to get my hands on his cock the weekend before, it wouldn't be much of a task to get his cock in my mouth. What did surprise me was how easy it was to get him on his knees and allow me to mount him. It did take awhile and a lot of lube, but he didn't give up on taking the full length of my cock. He did dump his load before I was able to really start fucking him, however he must have been turned on by what I was doing because he remained rock hard until I finished and then gave him a nice long blow job and received his second load.

Comment

• carzin89
      carzin89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice to know that you had a great time with him. How long did you fuck him before you blew your load?

• ChristineOh
      ChristineOh commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that it was his first time that's why it took awhile before you're able to put it all in?

• funcouple
      funcouple commented
      Editing a comment
      ChristineOh, I am pretty sure you are right. A lot of guys say that it is there first timer taking another guys cock because they don't want to admit that they are Bi. I am pretty sure I was fucking a virgin ass by they way he ways groaning the deeper I went in. as you can see my cock is pretty large and I was stretching his ass pretty wild however he kept pushing toward me which told me that he was liking it and wanted more of it in him. Once I was fully in him, I stopped for about 30 seconds until I felt him relax around my cock and then fucked him steady and hard for about 10 minutes until I let go my load inside of him. I wish I could have gone longer but it was pretty exciting for me to be humping a person that is 1/3 my age and knowing that mine was the first cock to be in his ass.

Since it was your son's best friend, I'm guessing that he's still clueless with what just happened?

Comment

• funcouple
      funcouple commented
      Editing a comment
      yes, I think so

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      funcouple Do you have plans to reveal the secrets and not keep him on the dark?

Will you still continue to have an another session with him in the future?

Comment

• funcouple
      funcouple commented
      Editing a comment
      I would not turn it down. I think he would be interested in a 3 some.

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      funcouple My goodness! Are you really serious with this threesome?
Working...
X