How Do You Make Sure That Your Partner Is Pleased

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do You Make Sure That Your Partner Is Pleased

During sex, what are some of the things that you often do to ensure that your partner would always be pleased with your performance?

I make sure that I keep eye contact with my partner as often as possible to see how he is reacting with the things that I'm doing to him

Comment

• Infomarry
      Infomarry commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, me too that is why when it comes to sex position, I prefer the missionary.

I will make sure that his eyes would roll over when I go balls deep on his dick

Comment

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure you can do that? What if his dick is 10 inches long, can you still handle it?

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      So your one of the ladies who can get a Cock and balls in your mouth at the same time, if that's what you are saying,, bless you and please teach your skills to anyone who wants to learn

I would make sure that her pussy would be soaking wet before I let my dick slide inside her

Comment

I just ask him if he is satisfied with my performance during and after sex.

Comment

• antitrump
        antitrump commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't care if I am satisfied or not as long as I can have sex with you, god, you're so hot.

• TickleMyTesla
        TickleMyTesla commented
        Editing a comment
        antitrump Let's have a chat first.

I eat that pussy till she comes at least 3 times before i ever put my dick in

Comment

• DilDoDabbins
        DilDoDabbins commented
        Editing a comment
        You sound like a real pro when it comes to pleasing women

• Birda457
        Birda457 commented
        Editing a comment
        I try to be...lol just make sure everybody is satisfied....that's all it takes...don't be selfish

• AlysaBdN
        AlysaBdN commented
        Editing a comment
        Would love you to do that to me, honey. Birda457

It really depends on your partner, been with someone who enjoys having some dirty talk during sex. Like whispering to him what I'm going to do next or how hard I want him to fuck me

Comment

• OreoEater789
        OreoEater789 commented
        Editing a comment
        Would love to hear you whisper the dirty things that you want to do with me

• Damitboy45
        Damitboy45 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes having a woman speak out what she wants to do to you, or have you to do to her,, and then tell you that you are doing it just the way she loves it is a big turn to the ego which definitely causes you to really enjoy the experience and be satisfied

• Clitcomander
        Clitcomander commented
        Editing a comment
        OreoEater789 I'm not doing it for free tho. lol

I will wait for her to reach orgasm then I will cum on her.

Comment

• BlackmanAndRobbin
        BlackmanAndRobbin commented
        Editing a comment
        What if she's the type who takes an eternity before she reaches her orgasm. Are you sure that you can wait that long?

• FedoraTheExplora
        FedoraTheExplora commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope that you would be doing something to her and not just literally wait for her to orgasm lol

When he tells me stop from time to time so that he wouldn't cum early

Comment

When she begs me to put my dick inside her already

Comment

• InsightChic
        InsightChic commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe the reason that she's begging you to fuck her already is because she wants it to be over already lol

• Tastype
        Tastype commented
        Editing a comment
        Has a girl actually told you that before or you're still waiting for it to happen?

You pay attention to your partner in different ways, you watch his reaction, you feel his arousal in the way he kisses you, touches you, talks to you and expresses his pleasure as well as the way he flops like a fish, toes curl and pop after he cums and how his cock reacts from the start and finish of your fuck session. Vise versa for us women, a real man will make sure the woman has cum long before he does..It's called paying attention to the details and little things that become big.

Comment

• demoomed
        demoomed commented
        Editing a comment
        Well said, dear. It seems like you really know a lot of things about pleasing a partner. Do you mind sharing some tips for me?

• GoobleHipur
        GoobleHipur commented
        Editing a comment
        It sure sounds like you're an expert when it comes to pleasing your partner

When he continues to fuck me even if he already came. And if I'm satisfied with his performance, I would grab his dick and stroke it after right after he pulls it out of my pussy

Comment

• Blockro
        Blockro commented
        Editing a comment
        What's the reaction of the guy when you stroke their dicks rather after cumming?

• Insearchof603
        Insearchof603 commented
        Editing a comment
        Blockro it's an amazing feeling almost to intense. You shake from the feeling and need it to stop but don't want it to stop.

To ensure that my partner would always be pleased with my performance, I always search the internet about the best way to please a man.

Comment

• Insearchof603
        Insearchof603 commented
        Editing a comment
        Some woman think that to make a man feel good it's all about fast hard movements. Sometimes light touches and strokes with slow deep deliberate tugs will create a more intense feeling. When you rub a spot and he twitches go back to that spot often but surprise him when doing it. Mixing up the movements will drive him nuts.

Why does it seems like you are having a problem pleasing your man?

Comment

I would be happy to help you with any questions you may have.

Comment

Working...
      X