No announcement yet.

Buying Dildo For Girlfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will ask him what's the reason why he bought me one then I will keep it.

Comment

I guess asking why he bought it is the most common answer here.

Comment

• 1nytstand
        1nytstand commented
        Editing a comment
        Probably right.

I will probably freak out if he bought it for himself but if it's for me then I will gladly keep it.

Comment

I'll ask him why he bought a dildo when I have his dick to play with.

Comment

• Damitboy45
          Damitboy45 commented
          Editing a comment
          I like the way you think, but I wonder if the people who don't have a high sex drive do this as a way of trying to say that I just don't like sex so I bought you this so you can do it whenever you want.. type scenario... And are they thinking that if I give my girl a rubber Cock , will that guilt her into not cheating,, since he is not giving her the dicking himself

• PieFun
          PieFun commented
          Editing a comment
          Damitboy45 Maybe, they do this to compensate on what they can't provide to their partner.

• Damitboy45
          Damitboy45 commented
          Editing a comment
          Possibly but the question didn't state that he bought her a new dildo that was bigger than himself or not

I will just keep it and use it later. At least, my man knows how to please me.

Comment

When I bought one for my girlfriend, she didn't ask me and didn't freak out instead, she just smiled and said thanks.

Comment

• GoobleHipur
            GoobleHipur commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, if it meant to be a gift for her then there's no reason why she would freak out.
        Working...
        X