Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I convince my partner to let me peg him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I convince my partner to let me peg him?

Just for once, I want to try pegging him. I'm not sure if he's into it. He likes analingus, although I can't say if he's up for some penetration as well. I'm thinking of inserting my finger as I'm licking him as a test. If he likes it, then I'll move to the next step. Are there any ways you can recommend? Thanks in advance!

P.S. I'm also a bit timid about these kind of things, so I don't want to ask him directly about it.

I promise he is lol just show him a picture of you in the strap on with a question mark
    Make Me A PERFECT Woman

Comment

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha, I think she does not have the courage to do it since as she told us, she is timid.

• Houservit
      Houservit commented
      Editing a comment
      It also depends if he will get the message or not, if ever he gets it and agrees to it then that's great.

If he is into analingus, I bet that he was in pegging also. He was just too shy to tell it to you because you might think that he's gay.

Comment

Well, you need to be vocal about that and stop being timid. Nothing will happen if you will not speak.

Comment

If I were you I will just surprise him. I will peg him without his permission.

Comment

Just tell him directly.

Comment

• AlysaBdN
          AlysaBdN commented
          Editing a comment
          Seriously? Have you read her post? The P.S to be exact? If not, read it again.

• H3r3foryou
          H3r3foryou commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, I know that she's timid about it but using it as an excuse is not acceptable.

Stop having sex with him and tell him that the only time the two of you would do it again is if he would agree to let you peg him

Comment

• Freew0man82
          Freew0man82 commented
          Editing a comment
          It sounds like that's something that you've done before in order to get something from your guy

• SupaPussy789
          SupaPussy789 commented
          Editing a comment
          Freew0man82 You're absolutely right about that, sweetie. lol

• Freew0man82
          Freew0man82 commented
          Editing a comment
          SupaPussy789 Okay, now I get it.

Not really sure that would turn out great. You might just end up having shit on fingers lol. I would suggest that you talk about it while you're cuddling after sex

Comment

Try and tie him up while he's laying on his stomach get some lube and use this strap on so that you're able to enjoy yourself while you're fucking him

Comment

When he is taking a shower join him and tell him to bend over. And once he's bent over, that's the time you shove the strap on inside of him

Comment

• LiquidAss
            LiquidAss commented
            Editing a comment
            Was thinking that you're talking about prison sex. The one in which the person who bends over while picking up the soap ends up being fucked in the ass

• !LoveOral
            !LoveOral commented
            Editing a comment
            Ummm So is that how you had it done the first time?

• TickleMyTesla
            TickleMyTesla commented
            Editing a comment
            !LoveOral That's right. I did that to my ex.

Girls in the past have wanted to peg me although I never considered it until now I really want to try it but finding a women to ask for it is difficult

Comment

• NinaMcAdams
            NinaMcAdams commented
            Editing a comment
            Can I peg you?

• !LoveOral
            !LoveOral commented
            Editing a comment
            Id be willing to try it if you took it slow and were patient with it. I have heard some guys say it took a while for them to get to a strap on point mostly fingers to start, others say they loved it within the first minute, and I am still kinda nervous, I am not sure what to think yet, but I do want to try it.

Have you tried giving your guy a rusty trombone since you mentioned analingus

Comment

• OreoEater789
            OreoEater789 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm assuming that this is something that you've tried before?

• KenjiNephew
            KenjiNephew commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, these are the types that men will enjoy. As for me, I am pretty not ready for these kinds of sexual acts.

Some men are into pegging and some are not fond of it. But based on your post, it seems that your boyfriend will gonna enjoy it.

Comment

You have to give him a good reason why you want to peg him and why will he agree to your request.

Comment

Working...
            X