What Are You're Going To Do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are You're Going To Do?

Just came upon this article that was published a couple of years ago. What would be your reaction if you suddenly found out that the person you're seeing is your long lost sibling?
    TWO men in a gay relationship, and who had plans to marry, have discovered that they are actually brothers.

I will be shocked knowing that the person I am fucking is my brother, just imagining about it make me sick.

Comment

I hope that I will never experience that because I'm afraid it might make me crazy.

Comment

That might make me stop having sex for a really long time

Comment

The only good thing that I could see in this is that at least they didn't find out about it when they were already married

Comment

I would be really devastated knowing that I had sexual affairs with my sister/brother.

Comment

I think their situation is still acceptable since they were just half-brothers.

Comment

• SpoiledTeaTasty
                SpoiledTeaTasty commented
                Editing a comment
                It still means that they share a parent. If you think that it is acceptable, doesn't mean that you wouldn't mind to sleep with your half-brother?

• XYZKate
                XYZKate commented
                Editing a comment
                SpoiledTeaTasty If you are my half-sister, I will definitely continue fucking you.

Good thing they discovered it before getting married. I hope that they are both doing well today.

Comment

• carzin89
                carzin89 commented
                Editing a comment
                Wouldn't be surprised if they continue their relationship. Lol

That would be one hell of a family reunion. I was wondering, though, are you in this situation? Did you accidentally do the nasty with a long lost relative?

Comment

Well, fate really works in a strange way eh? Imagine from lover to real brothers.

Comment

• priority23
                  priority23 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not really sure if you're fine with it or you're just being sarcastic

• RachelSiryn
                  RachelSiryn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Or it might be from romantic to fraternal love lol

• punkchick
                  punkchick commented
                  Editing a comment
                  elatederic is right. It sounds like fate has a really messed up sense of humor if that's the way it planned their reunion

I would be pissed at my parents because they haven't told me that I have a sibling that I haven't met yet

Comment

• lovestudder
                  lovestudder commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lol, so you are going to blame them for that? I don't think so.

• hanesy
                  hanesy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  lovestudder Of course, I would blame them for not telling me.

Lol! That would be the worst plot twist of my life.

Comment

If that happens to me, I will be willing to give up the relationship and start treating him as my brother although I know that it will be hard.

Comment

I don't think I can handle having a relationship with my bother, heartbreaking but it'd be a complicated love so I'll just let him go and try to forget everything that happened to us.

Comment

Damn, might end up either in therapy or have a hypnotist make me forget that memory. And I would not be having sex for a really long time since there is a chance that the two of us doing it might be the first thing that would pop in my head

Comment

• DanniMoon
                        DanniMoon commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Or maybe just wait for that memory erasing drug that some medical company is trying to make
                    Working...
                    X