Enjoy abuse verbal physical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoy abuse verbal physical

Last edited by Charliepuckerin; 01-06-2019, 03:40 AM.
    Make Me A PERFECT Woman

If you like this , & no one is harmed , there's nothing wrong with this IMO .

Comment

That's okay, honey. Being the submissive one in bed is always a good start for beginners.

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with it since there are people who really into that sort of thing. But I'm not sure if that's something that you have to say the person that you're planning to have a relationship immediately

Comment

I think that everyone here is mature enough to respect each others kinks of fetishes. Whatever it might be

Comment

• QueefPat
            QueefPat commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, and I bet that most of the members here agree with you.

Does it mean that you wanted to be treated like a piece of shit and told that you're worthless?

Comment

As long as you are not being hurt or traumatized, I guess it's okay.

Comment

• PieFun
            PieFun commented
            Editing a comment
            He would definitely end up getting hurt since he also mentioned physical abuse

• Saltinte
            Saltinte commented
            Editing a comment
            The only time he would be traumatized is when his partner got carried away with what he was doing even if Charliepuckerin is telling him to stop already FedoraTheExplora

• Charliepuckerin
            Charliepuckerin commented
            Editing a comment
            I wouldn't become tramatized

That is what we call masochism and it one of the most popular kinks so I do not see anything wrong if that's what you're into.

Comment

You need to find a sadist if you want to fulfill that kind of fantasy that you have.

Comment

Airglax GoobleHipur the both of you are clearly stating the obvious already. I think what he is asking in general is if we would judge him if he wants to be abused both verbally and physically

Comment

I know some friends who like to be dominated just like you so I think there's nothing wrong with that.

Comment

• kizliak
                kizliak commented
                Editing a comment
                I also know some friends who are like him.

• Charliepuckerin
                Editing a comment
                thank you

• shumwap
                shumwap commented
                Editing a comment
                Charliepuckerin You're always welcome, dear.

Please be happy and stay safe away from manipulative people who will have no regards for your well-being whatsoever.

Comment

• Teanett
                Teanett commented
                Editing a comment
                I think you've just described the kind of people that he is looking for lol

• priority23
                priority23 commented
                Editing a comment
                If you really want him to be happy, you should just let him spend time the people that you're asking him to avoid lol

• Charliepuckerin
                Editing a comment
                priority23 Thank you

I only enjoy being abused during sex but if it's outside of it, I will definitely get angry.

Comment

• XYZKate
                XYZKate commented
                Editing a comment
                With that sexy body you've got there, I will surely make you cum three times in 30 minutes.

• kissmeback
                kissmeback commented
                Editing a comment
                XYZKate With that wacky picture you have there, I can definitely tell that you are still a virgin. LOL

Nothing's wrong with being submissive besides I find it really hot as well being ordered around in bed.

Comment

My heart lies in total submission as well, remember, nothing's wrong having strong sexual feelings.

Comment

Working...
                X