Couple Toys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple Toys

I am so sorry if this is in the wrong place. I went back and forth on whether to put this in the "sex toys" section or here or there or elsewhere! I settled on here, as you can see...Please correct me if I'm wrong!

I recently started dating a guy who is slightly less developed and self-aware than I am in regards to his sexual tastes. Either that, or he's yet to confess his dirty little secrets to me Long story short, I have an extensive toy collection myself and would like to begin to introduce the idea of toys and "sexual aids" as our relationship becomes more intimate and physical. We have been dating for a month or so and he's a little on the shy side, though very passionate physically.

Can you suggest any non-intimidating couples toys something like this https://top10sextoys.com/best-sex-toys-for-couples/ that we could look into? I don't really know anything about toys for men or couples, so any help would be much appreciated!
    Last edited by Ondilo; 12-29-2018, 09:51 AM.

Can you give us what are the toys you currently have so that we know what we can recommend you?

Comment

You can start by introducing to him basic sex toys such as anal beads and anal plugs.

Comment

It's better to ask your partner first before anything else. Maybe he has other kinks in mind.

Comment

• kizliak
          kizliak commented
          Editing a comment
          You can ask me if you want. Lol

• DilDoDabbins
          DilDoDabbins commented
          Editing a comment
          kizliak Why would he ask you? LMAO!!

Why not try asking him straightforward if he's open to using sex toys or not?

Comment

You should at least try asking him on what he likes and don'ts. That way you can have an idea if he is into sex toys or not.

Comment

• independentG
            independentG commented
            Editing a comment
            So what do you prefer when it comes to toys?

• Teanett
            Teanett commented
            Editing a comment
            I prefer using a vibrating dildo when masturbating, during sex I like using strap-on to my partner.

Try to insert this into your talks and see what would be her reaction about it. If she's good about the idea then you can start by using a vibrator to help you stimulate her clit.

Comment

I would suggest that you start with the basic ones like furry cuffs, silk scarves (for light bondage or blindfold) and maybe a small spanking paddle

Comment

Try 365 sexual adventure cards, it's fun!

Attached Files

Comment

• BlackmanAndRobbin
            BlackmanAndRobbin commented
            Editing a comment
            Do you actually own one? What I was going to suggest are a couple of sexual dices

• jackass
            jackass commented
            Editing a comment
            I have one, and if you are talking about non-intimidating, this one is one of them.

• RachelSiryn
            RachelSiryn commented
            Editing a comment
            How to use that exactly? I am sorry but that thing is new to my eyes.

When are you planning to introduce sex toys to your partner?

Comment

Beads, I guarandamntee you, you'd love it!

Comment

• OreoEater789
              OreoEater789 commented
              Editing a comment
              Uh huh, reading this just got me all excited. So fallinlove are you into them beads too? Just asking

• veronIZA
              veronIZA commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh, that's so hot, say fallinlove can you tell us what toys you're into?
          Working...
          X