No announcement yet.

Tips for a better orgasm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Set the mood first before doing the actual sex. Do foreplay a little longer.

Comment

Make sure you are hydrated, doesn't sound like much but it help with getting you more lubricated

Comment

If its fine with your partner, maybe you can try and build up the orgasm by stopping if you're about to cum

Comment

Hey
          this is my ideology when being intimate,
          Ladies cum twice before my cock touches anyting besides a hand. Think of a slow burning grass fire, I'm touching, kissing, licking, sucking, fingering, slowly learning you and your body. building your trust listing for signs and repeating until your first orgasm starts rocking then i very lightly sustain your o then repeat your favorite s lightning strikes you just experienced a multiple orgasm locking in a call back from you.

Comment

• TickleMyTesla
            TickleMyTesla commented
            Editing a comment
            I think that would actually work. I guess that you prefer a different approach kittycat123 ?

• demoomed
            demoomed commented
            Editing a comment
            thanks for the tip

• kittycat123
            kittycat123 commented
            Editing a comment
            yeah guys like these are usually all talk

give literotica a try before you play. the brain is the largest sexual organ for most people.

Comment

My woman told me that she have better orgasm when she's well hydrated. You can add that in you list.

Comment

• kittycat123
              kittycat123 commented
              Editing a comment
              better start drinking more water

• AirAngelsAmaze
              AirAngelsAmaze commented
              Editing a comment
              But not too much. You might feel needing to go to the comfort room if it is too much lol

I've learned that it is important to hydrate so have better orgasm. It's truly effective.

Comment

Extend your foreplay sessions before having the main thing. This is to enhance your sexual performance.

Comment

Working...
              X