Should this be a big deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should this be a big deal?

I got home and was sorting the laundry then I saw my boyfriend's shirt with semen on it. We never used a shirt when we're having sex, this is making me over think. He might just be so horny and masturbated but It's also possible that he is cheating on me. I don't really know what to do this is the first time I saw one of his shirts like this, should this be a really big deal?

You shouldn't overthink about it. He might just used the shirt to wipe himself clean when he jacked off. If you want to feed your curiosity and be a total paranoid about it, I would suggest that you observe if the number of shirts that have semen on it would increase or not

Comment

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I agree with you. Some girls tend to overthink and it's one of the most common reasons why relationships fail.

Nope, but I would suggest that you take note of the times when his shirt have cum stains

Comment

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he is with her with a man.lol

He might felt extra horny while you're not around that's why he jacked off and used his shirt to clean the mess that he made lol

Comment

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      This is actually possible, that girl was just making things complicated.

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      W3tThet1p True that! Lol

If I had you waiting for me I would not waste it on a shirt.

Comment

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      What do you mean by that?

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      They would be having non-stop sex or have sex daily daddyslittleG1rl

• Juanhunglow209
      Juanhunglow209 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would not have to jack off with a,good looking woman to have sex with.

I don't see any problem with what he did. I bet that you've also played with yourself without him knowing

Comment

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you caught your girl playing with herself before?

• surfsup
      surfsup commented
      Editing a comment
      Not really but she intentionally masturbated in front of me.

Maybe he was just so horny and masturbated but for you to know you should ask him.

Comment

• cutestman
      cutestman commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you saying that he was imagining her while he's jacking off?

Lol. Maybe what you saw was just a mucus from his nose and not a semen. I would suggest not to overthink about that and focus on doing the laundry.

Comment

Just don't mind about that shirt. And besides if he does the laundry also, you might had a few of your undies with some stains that he saw as well

Comment

I guess your guy just masturbated because if he is cheating with a girl why would he be confident to leave that shirt in your laundry basket. You shouldn't take this as a big deal.

Comment

That's not a big deal for me but to calm down your su****ions, I guess the best way is to ask your boyfriend directly about it.

Comment

• Alivens
          Alivens commented
          Editing a comment
          You have a point there because overthinking always leads to misunderstanding.

I would suggest you buying more wipes so that he will not use his t-shirt when he masturbates the next time.

Comment

I guess you're just overthinking. If you really are that su****ious, I would suggest to make a stat sheet and list down how many shirts have a semen mark on them.

Comment

You're the only one who's making it a big deal. I don't see anything wrong with a guy who busted a nut. He might be bored and had suddenly thought of the naughty things that you've done together and that made him decide to jack off so that he wouldn't waste that boner

Comment

• SupaPussy789
              SupaPussy789 commented
              Editing a comment
              Do you also play with yourself if you suddenly feel horny?

Originally posted by rumdrum View Post
            I would suggest you buying more wipes so that he will not use his t-shirt when he masturbates the next time.
            Better do what he said so that you will not worry anymore. Lol

Comment

Working...
            X