I like masturbating more than I like sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like masturbating more than I like sex

Is it weird? It's just that when I have sex with someone i always feel unsatisfied and I have trouble cumming so I have to finish myself off and It just feels so good ,I always just thought maybe i'm doing it with the wrong guy, but every single time I have sex with a guy i feel completely unsatisfied. so yeah I would just prefer doing myself. Can you offer me some advice? Is there someone here with the same experience?

Whoah, sounds a lot like don jon

Comment

Damn, that must be one helluva sex toy you're using

Comment

• melaniamania
        melaniamania commented
        Editing a comment
        u want it?

• sexualdepth
        sexualdepth commented
        Editing a comment
        What kind are you using?

• kittycat123
        kittycat123 commented
        Editing a comment
        I want in on it

Maybe your masturbating too much? Try to let your libido build up before you have sex and see if there's a difference

Comment

I dont see anything wrong with that

Comment

You like masturbation waaaaay to much

Comment

• melaniamania
            melaniamania commented
            Editing a comment
            because the sex i have is so lackluster

I don't see anything wrong with that. And damn that's hot!

Comment

I have the same situation too!

Comment

Originally posted by melaniamania View Post
              Is it weird? It's just that when I have sex with someone i always feel unsatisfied and I have trouble cumming so I have to finish myself off and It just feels so good ,I always just thought maybe i'm doing it with the wrong guy, but every single time I have sex with a guy i feel completely unsatisfied. so yeah I would just prefer doing myself. Can you offer me some advice? Is there someone here with the same experience?
              I'm guessing that the guys that you've been with doesn't make you feel fully satisfied that's why you enjoy playing with yourself more? Maybe you can do foreplay longer and change positions after a few thrusts

Comment

• punkchick
                punkchick commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, I really like how you think, A few thrust, then some intimate kisses, change position, repeat till you cum,

• dagift2womens
                dagift2womens commented
                Editing a comment
                punkchick do you want to try and do that with me?

• punkchick
                punkchick commented
                Editing a comment
                I would just tell you when and where so you better be ready darling dagift2womens

I don't think it's a problem. If he can't fulfil your pleasures at least you can finish off by yourself.

Comment

• Snugglebear
                Snugglebear commented
                Editing a comment
                it's really hard for a lot of women to orgasm during sex, especially if their partner only cares about getting himself off

• kittycat123
                kittycat123 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, well guys are really like that, they dont care if we come or not

• Snugglebear
                Snugglebear commented
                Editing a comment
                That is why most of the time I make sure that our foreplay lasts really long

Be patient and maybe there is a guy out there who's going to satisfy your needs. But for now, make sure that your dildo or vibrator is with in arms reach in times of need

Comment

Talk to him and maybe you can let him watch you while you're pleasing yourself. So that he would know what you want when it comes to sex

Comment

I try to concentrate on my partner first. I figure if i can give her an orgasm by oral and digital stimulation first than the chances of cumming at the same time are much greater.

Comment

If you use sex toys when you're masturbating, then that's one hell of a sex toy that you own

Comment

Working...
                    X