Nipple tattoos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nipple tattoos

Heart nipple tattoos seem really cool for me, I won't lie about that, has anyone here have one? What do girls and guys think about it?

I feel like having one will look fucked once it starts to sag. I have no plans of getting one but yes it looks really good though.

Comment

It's better for you to think about it not only twice but a lot of thinking should be done, and when you're really sure that you like to have that tattoo then you go, just find someone who is really artistic and knows what he's doing because some people regret having a tattoo after they've seen the outcome.

Comment

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, iwantsexnowplease, what you've said is true, we all know that tattoo is a form of art but it really needs a lot of thinking and be sure that you won't regret it.

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm asking some of my friends as to who are their tattoo artist, I'm still thinking about who to go to.

Just go for it. You might like it. And it's your own body you decide what you want to do to it.

Comment

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have some tattoos too?

I would suggest to look for an artist who has done it before and ask him or her for their previous designs

Comment

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      meowmeowbark you can surely do, tell your artist your preferred design.

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      sexualdepth yes I have to really be sure about the design because this is permanent

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      meowmeowbark that's true, I hope you'll find a design you really like.

Owwww, that looks like it really hurts!! Pretty though.

Comment

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a very low pain tolerance, so if in case I would have this kind of tattoo. I'll be fine.

The tat can hurt like heck then the care after must be taken into account. It is basically an open wound that needs to heal. You are playing with a sensitive area so get a pro ask friends with tats who they recommend. See if they will show you there tats.

Comment

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      Not really sure that she would be playing with her nips once she gets the tattoo

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      daddyslittleG1rl she would definitely wait for it to heal before she plays with them

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I think she has common sense. And wouldn't do anything to make that tattoo infected.

Figure out the pros and cons of having one then after that decide if you'll be getting one.

Comment

If you got a design in mind and you feel that it would look good on your nips, go ahead and get them already

Comment

• rumdrum
        rumdrum commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm wondering, do you have heart nipple tattoos? If so, do you mind sharing some pics to me?

Though it looks painful, heart nipple tattoo really looks cool.

Comment

• DilDoDabbins
        DilDoDabbins commented
        Editing a comment
        If you're really going to get one, can you send a pic once it is already healed? kizliak

• kizliak
        kizliak commented
        Editing a comment
        MikeInShiningArmor Yes, I'm thinking about getting one and make you suck on it after. Lol

• MikeInShiningArmor
        MikeInShiningArmor commented
        Editing a comment
        kizliak Cool. I'll wait for it. Lol
    Working...
    X