I wanted to try

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanted to try

There are things I really wanted to do but I'm thinking that It's kinda risky to do so, I wanna hear other people's experience to have some assurance that it's possible. So my question is how to gape your ass? did someone here try this thing already?

Try to have anal sex as much as possible and wear butt plugs while you're sleeping

Comment

Have an anal session with your patner. But don't forget to put some lubricant.

Comment

How huge do you want the gape to be? Try using bigger butt plugs once the one you have feels a bit loose already

Comment

Why do you want your ass gape? But I think only way is to have an anal.

Comment

Why not have an anal sex everyday or every time you have sex. Or when you masturbate try to use your dildo.

Comment

Try to use this.

Comment

• Movievestre
                Movievestre commented
                Editing a comment
                Have you actually tried using that before?

You could use some instrument for stretching your ass, you can look online. But, be cautious, because there are a lot of dangers that might happen, like tearing or damaging your anus, and you might get infections if this happens.

Comment

• BunnyPeachShang
                BunnyPeachShang commented
                Editing a comment
                iwantsexnowplease are you talking about the one that they using during childbirth?

• scrumptious1
                scrumptious1 commented
                Editing a comment
                iwantsexnowplease let me just remind you that our topic is all about the instrument for stretching your butthole.

• demoomed
                demoomed commented
                Editing a comment
                I think you can use dildo and use lubricant when you want to gape your ass, that would hurt less.

Lots of lubes and different sizes of dildos. Stick it in your ass for 30 mins a day until your ass gets used to it.

Comment

Comment

• punkchick
                punkchick commented
                Editing a comment
                Guess that you don't want shit to drop out of the persons ass or even accidentally grab it out lol
            Working...
            X