Is it only me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it only me?

My sex life had been so boring lately, I need more thrill in the bedroom. Whenever I'm making love with someone I'm thinking about having a rough sex, with lots of spanking and all, what I can think of is I need a spanking so bad. Is it only me who feels this way?

If that's what you want, then I could definitely give it to you

Comment

Is that all you want? Just rough sex and to be spanked hard? Why are you interested in having some rough sex all of a sudden?
      Last edited by H3r3foryou; 10-21-2018, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Just do it with elatederic. Since he has offered his dick and spanking skills already

Comment

Maybe your partner is not that adventurous in the bedroom that is why it has crossed your mind whenever you guys are doing it. Try and tell him that you want to do it a bit rougher than usual so that you may start to enjoy having sex with him again

Comment

• lovestudder
            lovestudder commented
            Editing a comment
            I guess that's reason why, maybe they can try to sort things out if they talk about it.

And I would love to be the second guy who's interested to spank your naughty little ass

Comment

I also love being spanked so you don't need to worry if its only you who feels this way.

Comment

It is not only you who's into spanking. There are whole lot of them who are into spanking, but are too shy to admit

Comment

• SupaPussy789
                SupaPussy789 commented
                Editing a comment
                Have you been with someone who's into spanking?

Is this something you just realized recently or you've been into it ever since

Comment

It makes it more exciting having sex with spanking. I also love to be spanked.

Comment

• sexsexgirlnowme
                  sexsexgirlnowme commented
                  Editing a comment
                  How hard do you like being spanked?

• scrumptious1
                  scrumptious1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  To be honest I like it really hard, hard sex makes me turned on. That is why I really find sensation when I am being spanked really hard.

What makes you think that you're the only who's into that? There are people who are into more hardcore or rougher than just spanking

Comment

If you really want to get spanked, then tell me when and where you want me to spank you

Comment

Good for you that you've learned how to enjoy something that others think as taboo or strange

Comment

I can't blame you for feeling that way, I'm also addicted to spanking. If I don't get spanked I feel like it wasn't sex at all. You know what I mean?

Comment

You need a spanking because of thinking that you're the only one who might be into that sort of thing

Comment

Working...
                        X