Did my ex just want sex... again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did my ex just want sex... again?

I was dating this boy and due to us arguing we ended up breaking up, I thought that if I gave him sex ( Something I didn't offer in the relationship ) in the relationship all I did was make out with him and send nudes. So I hoped if I had sex with him then he would come back to me. So I lost my virginity to him and the sex wasn't even that good as he didn't even go all the way in so i don't know why he would want it again. But anyway yeah I had sex with him and it didn't keep him at all. This happened one month ago and last night I got a text at 2AM saying 'wyd' I replied this morning and he replied saying 'it doesn't matter anymore' did he just want sex from me again? Was I just a booty call?

Sorry you wasted your virginity on an idiot. If you base a relationship on sex it will fail. You need to have something in common and trust is one. You don't have to like e b.c. everything the other and acceptperson does, but you must both respect each others differences. Odds are all he wants now is sex dump him. Remember sex is great but can not be the basis for the relationship. Unless you are just looking for a temporary relation.

Comment

Juanhunglow209 is right it would be much better for you if you just dump him and ignore him altogether. It is clear that all he wants from you is that pussy of yours

Comment

• Clitcomander
        Clitcomander commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, dump him. He doesn't have any respect to you, and he only wants your body.

• demoomed
        demoomed commented
        Editing a comment
        That's how it goes. I think she should listen to you Clitcomander

This would sound really harsh, but it might be the truth. You might have a really tight pussy that is why he wants to put his dick inside you as often as possible

Comment

• kissmeback
        kissmeback commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you really have to mention about her pussy? You can just easily say that he's horny and he wants to have sex with her

• rumdrum
        rumdrum commented
        Editing a comment
        kissmeback Have you read the beginning statement? "This would sound really harsh". I just said the truth and so what if I mention about the pussy thing? You're at a hookup site. What do you expect? and mind your own business

Of course he would want to have sex with you because you're the one who tried to tease him back into your life. If you haven't sent those nude selfies, then you wouldn't be having any problems with him

Comment

Is he the first serious relationship that you've ever had? I think that you shouldn't have stooped that low in order for him to notice you. I would suggest to ignore him already so that you can properly move on. Consider it as lesson learned in a hard way

Comment

• lovestudder
          lovestudder commented
          Editing a comment
          What made you think that it was her first serious relationship? Is it because she acted desperate when they broke up?

Why not just go out with me, rather than waste your time on a guy who's a complete jerk

Comment

• sexsexgirlnowme
          sexsexgirlnowme commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you think that you have what it takes to please her?

• melaniamania
          melaniamania commented
          Editing a comment
          She's asking for a way to end her problem and not have another one. lol

• Snugglebear
          Snugglebear commented
          Editing a comment
          I think that it would be a waste of time also if she goes out with you

What's your reason that you ended up being so desperate to be with him again that you've sent him nude selfies?

Comment

• iwantsexnowplease
          iwantsexnowplease commented
          Editing a comment
          He was the one who took her v-card. Some people have a hard time moving on from that person especially if they were in a relationship when she gave her v-card

• hulagirlsexsexyum
          hulagirlsexsexyum commented
          Editing a comment
          I see I think that's the usual thing that happens especially if the relationship was meaningful.

You're an idiot to think he'll stay just because you gave him pleasure. You thought he had a weakness for sweetness.

Comment

I guess that man is just horny as fuck, why don't you completely cut your conncetion with him. He is clearly and asshole.

Comment

• sexualdepth
          sexualdepth commented
          Editing a comment
          And he needs to take a really cold shower

It looks like the consensus is that it would be better that you end things with him already rather than end up hurting yourself again

Comment

• InsightChic
          InsightChic commented
          Editing a comment
          kizliak you can do the honors of being the asshole who suggested that lol

• Alivens
          Alivens commented
          Editing a comment
          kizliak of course not Mr. Obvious.

• kizliak
          kizliak commented
          Editing a comment
          kizliak Well, okay then.

So have you really ditched that guy already?

Comment

• scrumptious1
          scrumptious1 commented
          Editing a comment
          She might have done it already since almost everybody is in agreement that it is time for her to ditch that guy

• LiquidAss
          LiquidAss commented
          Editing a comment
          That's good to hear if she has really ditched him
      Working...
      X