Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He told me " I love sex" you are sexy and I can't control myself cause I'm married! .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He told me " I love sex" you are sexy and I can't control myself cause I'm married! .

Doesn't he like me at all it's only sex? What should I reply?
    Since we saw each other he was engaged , a years ago it was important but now it's not important for me cause I love him very much he can understand me more than anyone he's personality it's same as mine... it's 10 years has passed we are still friend... sometimes we talk He asked me do you have boyfriend? Are u engaged? If you are engaged don't talk to me , I wanna see you... a day after He told me " I love sex" you are sexy and I can't control myself beside u cause I'm married! If we see each other we will have a sex and we both will hurt.. Doesn't he like me at all it's only sex? What should I reply? Does guys tell anyone that they love sex?

he probably just wants the puss. but if the three of you are down for a poly relationship then i say go for it.

Comment

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm thinking twice about this.

• cutestman
      cutestman commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm just being open minded in her situation and not directly based on my experience

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      cutestman okay then that's reasonable enough.

Comment

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      How about you? If there's a hot married woman who wants to have sex with you, are you going to have sex with her or not?

• sexsexgirlnowme
      Editing a comment
      Have you been in a similar situation?

He might be sexually frustrated with his wife that is why he keeps on contacting you in order to be satisfied sexually

Comment

• antitrump
      antitrump commented
      Editing a comment
      KenjiNephew I know right, I think that can also be a ground for divorce.

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      antitrump I think yes it can be. That's even better than staying in a relationship unhappy.

• antitrump
      antitrump commented
      Editing a comment
      KenjiNephew Yes, that's true. Why waste your time on someone who chats on you.

Try your best to ignore his advances and if ever the two of you would be together, then make sure that there is another person around so that he wouldn't be tempted to have sex with you

Comment

Why not just tell him that if he really loves sex, then go and do it with his wife? You shouldn't entertain the sexual advances of a married man. Always remember that karma can be quite a bitch

Comment

• sexsexgirlnowme
        Editing a comment
        I think is I'm also being attached to him, I need to think twice saying that to him.

• kittycat123
        kittycat123 commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess you need to think more than twice about this.

Tell him that you're planning to file a restraining order against him if he doesn't stop with his advances towards you. And besides, why go with someone who's married, when there are guys like me

Comment

• KenjiNephew
        KenjiNephew commented
        Editing a comment
        The question is, does the girl also want it

• rumdrum
        rumdrum commented
        Editing a comment
        She need to do it because there would be a really big problem if they continue that kind of relationship

• sexsexgirlnowme
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for making me realize that there are other better options out there. I think filling a restraining is already over, I won't do that.

Just because he loves sex it doesn't automatically mean that you should give it to him. It would be just fine (for me) to be each others booty call if he wasn't married

Comment

• rumdrum
        rumdrum commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, you're right. Flirt with all of the guys who are not yet married

• demoomed
        demoomed commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, some people should know their boundaries when it comes to casual sex.

Originally posted by demoomed View Post
      Just because he loves sex it doesn't automatically mean that you should give it to him. It would be just fine (for me) to be each others booty call if he wasn't married
      Yeah, and tell him to get a really cold shower since he clearly needs it lol

Comment

• surfsup
        surfsup commented
        Editing a comment
        The one used for ice bucket challenge instead lol

• surfsup
        surfsup commented
        Editing a comment
        KenjiNephew lovestudder

• lovestudder
        lovestudder commented
        Editing a comment
        surfsup I remember those people who had an accident because of that challenge.

Don't reply to him whatsoever because he is married. This is the time that ghosting a person is an appropriate course of action

Comment

• DilDoDabbins
        DilDoDabbins commented
        Editing a comment
        I think she would not be able to do that. Looks like she's already into the guy as well

• melaniamania
        melaniamania commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, then she has to really control what she feels.

Don't wait for the time that there will be a family that will be destroyed because of that

Comment

• BunnyPeachShang
        BunnyPeachShang commented
        Editing a comment
        Guess that usually happens if its been a while that you've been fucked that good

• lovestudder
        lovestudder commented
        Editing a comment
        This is possible though.

• DilDoDabbins
        DilDoDabbins commented
        Editing a comment
        But she should still need to have self control since there are other people who will be affected with her actions

Seems like he only likes sex, you should at least cut your relaqationship with hm as early as now. He is married so you should keep that in mind.

Comment

• sexsexgirlnowme
        Editing a comment
        I really don't know if I can do that. Do you think I can moved on right away?

Might I suggest that you tell him to bring his wife to the next meeting and see what she has to say on the subject. After all she does have a vested interest in the subject.
      Last edited by Juanhunglow209; 12-04-2018, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X